7| Knocking On Heaven's Door

Harry's POV

After my little crying fit in the bathroom the day went by quite fast and before I knew it my phone buzzed with a text message.

From Lou x:
Hey Harry , I am really sorry about what happened earlier.. I didn't mean to upset you. Maybe you can come over for some apology cuddles ? xx

I smiled excitedly and threw on some different clothes, I changed into my black jeans, my nirvana shirt, a black zip up hoodie with my black boots and my bracelets to tie it up. I shook my fingers through my hair in attempt to make my hair look somewhat decent. Then I was off to Louis' house after I texted and asked for his address.

I showed up to a little brown house and knocked on the door. Louis answered it and before I had uttered a word to him he had snaked his arms around my waist and tucked his head in my shoulder. "Harry I'm so sorry I made you upset." He said as he squeezed me.

"It's okay Lou, really." I whispered breathily.

"I didn't think you were gonna come." He confessed softly. I pulled him back and looked into his blue eyes.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"I thought you hated me after that." He said, his bottom lip jutted out.

"I could never. I lo- like you Louis." I covered up quickly. He didn't notice the hesitation which made me sigh in relief and a small smile spread across his face.

"I like you too Harry. Come on in will ya?" He teased as he pulled me inside for a night filled with cuddles.

-

"So she jumped off just for him!?" I asked surprised.

"She did!" Louis exclaimed with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Why? That's insane!" I remarked.

"Because, she loved him." Louis softly replied. I shook my head in amusement.

"Would you jump off of a bridge for me?" I asked dreamily.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No I wouldn't jump for you, but I'd jump with you.. minus the dying part." He said. I smiled as my heart swelled with pride.

"I would jump with you too."

"That's the nicest thing someone has ever said to me." He joked. I smiled and curled my body into his smaller frame. It got into a comfortable silence and I looked up at his pretty baby blue eyes, already staring back at me.

"Thank you for trusting me." I whispered, as if it was a precious secret.

"No thank you, for not giving up on me." Louis replied. We stared at each other a little too long and I noticed how beautifully pink his thin lips were. I licked my own in thought and trailed my eyes back up to his, which were also looking at mine.

"Can I?" He asked in hesitation.

"But you aren't gay.." I retaliated, throwing his earlier words back at him. His fingers caressed my arm as his pupils dilated wildly.

"Forget what I said." Was all I needed to hear before I crashed my lips into his, our teeth clinking in the process which made Louis smile in delight as he hungrily kissed me back. Passion burned throughout my body, and the rest of the night was spent in cuddles, kisses, and hushed secrets.