13| second chances?

Harry's POV

Hanging out with Niall is fun. The lad was a carefree, fun, loving, kid at heart kind of person. I liked it! I hate boring, too serious, and up tight people..I really do. Niall and I have been hanging out everyday for 2 weeks now.. and to say Louis was mad was an understatement. I am pretty sure he despised our new found friendship.

Today was Wednesday, two weeks after the Wednesday Niall and I met. I was dressed up in a blue sweatshirt and my black skinny jeans with my blue bandana wrapped around my head. I sat in school twiddling with my pen in English class as the teacher lectured on about a novel we were reading. I wrote down a couple of notes before he dismissed us. I packed up my stuff and Niall and I were about to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Louis fidgeting with his hands. "Harry?" He asked in a small voice.

"Yes that's me.." I said awkwardly, a small smile graced his face that made my heart float.

"Can I maybe talk to you alone for a second?" He asked. I nodded and I dismissed Niall from our presence, he gave me a wary look but I assured him through eye contact that it was okay to leave.

Louis led me down the hall and around the corner where not many students were before he started talking. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He said. I snorted and shook my head.

"You're unbelievable." I said, dragging out the last word.

"Look, I know pushing you away was a dick move and I'm sorry. I was just confused and-"

"So you're gonna apologize after making me feel like a worthless piece of garbage just because you were confused!?" I shouted.

"I'm sorry okay!? I'm fucking gay is that what you want to hear!? Just leave now and hate me all you want and spare us the time." He whimpered.

"Louis, you think I'd hate you just because of who you are?"

"I don't know."

"I already knew you were gay, in fact it's so painfully obvious." I laughed lightly.

"How did you know?" He asked with his blue eyes widened slightly.

"Zayn told me before we became friends." I told him.

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

"Eleanor isn't my real girlfriend. I paid her to act like it so that I could push you away and figure my confusion out." He admitted.

"I had a feeling you didn't really like her.. she's despicable." I replied.

"Um, I know I haven't been the bestest person towards you lately and maybe if you give me a second chance I could make it up to you?" He asked hesitantly.

"How?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Cuddles.. my place tonight?" He asked hopeful.

"Maybe." I sighed. He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hey! I said maybe! Don't get your hopes up Tommo."

"I like you Harry

"I like you Harry." He whispered. I smiled and pulled back mouthing it back as we parted ways. Feeling as light as a feather I floated happily to my science class.