27| Officially yours

A/N 3 chapters till the end (ps hold in your emotions and feel free to message me if you are confused at all b/c these last chapters might get a little confusing, also my fanpage on insta is @/neil.hoe.ran)

Harry's POV

After 2 months of mending our friendship I decided to finally ask Louis to be mine for as long as he wanted me. Louis was working at the little cafe down the road while I was at the store buying roses and ice cream- moose tracks- his favorite of course. I checked out at the register and left to get home asap.

When I got home I took the petals off the roses and started making a trail towards the bedroom starting at the hall (so Louis wouldn't see when he when he came inside).

I trailed them into my bathroom connected to my room straight up to the mirror where I wrote "BE MY BOYFRIEND?" on the vanity mirror in red lipstick. I checked my watch that noted Louis would be here any moment. I sat on the couch in my tie-dyed blue t-shirt and grey sweats as I patiently waited for his arrival.

After about 10 minutes Louis walked in and kicked his shoes off. "Hey Har." He smiled as he walked up and gave me a hug with his hands full of stuff.

"Hey Lou."

"Sorry I'm late Haz, I was eating out tonight with Kristen. I have some left overs if you want some and I bought you a Boba tea on the way home." He smiled sweetly. What would I do without him?

"Thank you Lou, you're the best." I said in a baby voice as I kissed his cheek.

He hummed as he went into the kitchen and set the stuff on the table. "Hey Louis?"

"Yes?" He called from the kitchen.

"Can you do me a favor and grab my nail clippers from the vanity in my bathroom?"

"Sure thing." He smiled as he walked in, I looked like I was sitting on my phone but I was actually getting my camera ready to record him. As he disappeared behind the corner I turned my camera on and silently followed him. He slowed down in the hall and you could hear him whisper "what the hell" to himself as he sped up and walked into my bedroom.

He slowly followed the trail of petals to the closed bathroom door and paused before opening it, eyes still glued to the ground. He stopped at my sink and looked up at the vanity. He whipped around with watery eyes and a small "Haz?" Escaped his mouth. I chuckled as he stepped towards me.

"You did all of this for me?" He asked. I nodded as I continued recording him. He turned around and looked at the petals and writing again as his small hands covered his mouth.

"So?" I asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes I will be your boyfriend!!" He laughed as he wiped his watery eyes and jumped into my embrace. I pointed the camera at the mirror and gave a thumbs up before smiling and ending it. I set my phone on the counter behind him and tightly hugged him as he got all sappy.

"Why are you crying baby?" I asked soothingly.

He pulled back and gasped for air as he wiped his eyes and replied. "That's the nicest thing someone has ever done for me." I sweetly kissed him and rocked him back and forth in my arms as he calmed down from his happy tears.