21| reality check

Louis' POV

Holy shit. Holyholyholyshit I saw the man of my dreams. He is so fucking tall now what the hell!? And those biceps! Those fucking biceps killed me! I didn't know he was hitting the gym now.

We are going to talk... what the hell am I going to say?? I didn't even think this through.. hey man sorry I was a pussy and couldn't tell anyone that I was so obviously fucking gay will you forgive me and hopefully we can date again? He would definitely think I am pathetic if I said anything like that. I had to think of something and quickly..

-

Harry's POV

"That was so awkward." Niall said as we drove back to the studio.

"It was awkward for you!? Mate he was my boyfriend it was awkward for me!!" I said as he laughed.

"He looks hot now." Niall thought at loud. I hummed in agreement as I pictured him in that white v-neck with his black jeans and vans on with stubble littering his face. He did look hot. I hope this 'date' goes smoothly because I'm getting a boner thinking about him. No no no! You can't! You are an independent single male who models his body and sings to fans around the world. There is no possible way you are going to talk yourself into dating him again when you can barely fit your friends in your schedule. My mind screamed at me.

God please give me the strength I need on this upcoming date...