11| Eye to eye

Harry's POV

Another week, more sleepless nights, more studying, less emotions.

Another week of torture had passed. More rumors of Louis and Eleanor went around the school, but this time they were rumors that made me want to not be able to hear anymore. Apparently Louis and Eleanor got caught doing some things in the custodians closet. I was utterly grossed out, but I didn't say anything. Besides all of that bull, there was a new kid around school. I heard he was pretty cute, blonde hair, Irish.

Today was Wednesday, I was halfway through the school week. Excited to run into this new kid, I had heard that he's going to be in my English class. That's the class Louis had with me, the class that he hadn't been showing up to lately.

I rolled up to the school in my Range Rover, the one my dad bought me last year. I locked the car doors and trailed inside the school, passed the spot that Lou and I would meet, and straight to the bathrooms to hide. Where I had been going every morning for the past two months now. Except this time I was pleasantly surprised to run into the new kid.

I bumped into him right as I walked into the bathroom. "Oi I'm sorry mate!" He said in a very obnoxious voice.

"No problem! I didn't see you there." I laughed awkwardly.

"Need to use the bathroom?" He asked in a very straightforward manner.

"Actually no, I kinda hide in here every morning." I smiled sheepishly. He looked at me in question and raised a brow. "Um, just an ex friend I'm hoping not to see." I cleared.

"Ah that's always tough...Oi! Excuse me, I'm Niall! I'm new here." He said ecstatically.

"Harry." I replied.

"Want to be friends? I don't have any!" He admitted.

"Sure why not." I smiled. He nodded towards the door and I took a deep breath before I headed out, except Niall opened the door right when I turned around and I ended up smacking my face into the door.

"Oi! I'm so sorry Harry!" He apologized helping me up and looking at my head. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and his in worry.

"It's okay, lets go." I squeaked. We walked out the door only to be met with Louis. Who saw me right away and noticed my red cheeks and Niall's cheeks. He looked at me suspiciously which made my face flush even more and I went to leave quickly when poor Niall had to introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm Niall and I'm new, want to be friends?" He asked.

"No thanks." Louis spit and walked away. Niall looked at me with a silly smile on his face and shrugged.

"That's him." I said.

"Well..he seems like a nice guy." Niall joked. We laughed for a good while and I began to notice that I was actually feeling okay. Maybe I could get through this week.. maybe I just needed a friend.