6| Apologize

Louis POV

I stood dumbstruck as Harry ran away from me. Was I that harsh? And why did I feel so horrible about it? I looked up as Zayn stood in front of me, eyes glistening with anger. "What did you do to him?" He whispered angrily at me, trying not to catch attention from the people left dispersing in the halls.

"I- I didn't do anything. He hugged me and I told him I didn't like it cause I'm not gay." I said.

Zayn rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Louis you are gay for fucks sake! How long are you going to keep doing this to yourself? He's sensitive you can't just lead him on and than diss him like that. That was a low blow." He replied.

"You can't tell me who I am and who I'm not Zayn. You don't know me so stop trying to control me." I spat at him. I turned around and started to walk away as I heard him lowly say, "I know who you are Louis, I'm your best friend."

I tried to erase that line from my mind but it became hard to as Zayn started talking again. "Louis wait!" I stopped but didn't turn around, signaling that I was listening.

"Invite him over to your house tonight and apologize. You can't do that to him. Tell him you're sorry for me, please?" I sighed as I nodded and continued to walk to my destination, leaving Zayn behind with a lot of unspoken words.