28| Inseparable

Louis' POV

We were inseparable for weeks on end. To be completely honest I even forgot I had my own apartment and ended up forgetting to pay my rent which made me get kicked out.

Harry gladly accepted me into his flat despite my protests to find another apartment. He stated "You practically live with me anyways it won't be any different."

Of course I agreed after days of him begging. Truth be told it wasn't much different. At the moment we were lying down on his bed cuddling while The Proposal was playing. I laughed when Harry cheered on the part where Andrew and Margaret kissed. We both had fits of laughter when Andrew found Margaret singing the song in the woods with his grandma.

Harry's fingers gently caressed my side and I started to feel sleepy and was half awake when Harry whispered that he would be right back. I hummed and let him go.

About 10 minutes later he came back with two cups of Yorkshire tea, my favorite of course. I quietly thanked him and took small sips as the movie played in the background.

"How was your day?" Harry whispered lovingly.

"Eh it wasn't too bad. I had one shitty customer but there's never a day without one." I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my temple.

"How was your shoot yesterday with James?" I asked.

"It was okay. He's always a good sport to work with." Harry replied. I hummed in content and took another sip of my tea.

"I love you Lou."

I looked up at his green orbs and smiled lazily. "I love you too Haz." I kissed him softly and returned my attention back to the movie as he pulled me closer to him.

Small filler so I can save my main thoughts for chapter 29 and end my epilogue on 30 ❤️