Pick up Lines ~ Ruby x Reader

Start from the beginning

Ruby turned his head slightly in your direction only to smirk, "Not bad Y/N, let's make a game~"

You looked at him suspiciously, "what game?", you asked, he crossing his arms in front of his chest as if he was about to show off or something.

"It's about pick up lines~ Who pulls off the best one gets to tell the other to do something" the raven haired male grinned, sly smirk.

You were bored anyways, so why not; "Okay bring it on!".

"Ladies first Y/N~" The boy hummed, closing the book he was holding.

"But who is gonna say which one is the best one?" You asked, realising that it wasn't very logic while you tried to remember at least one line.

"I'll say it" Ruby smirked. That couldn't possibly turn out good, but well.

"Okay i got one", you said, "Groudon is red, Kyogre is blue, if you were a Pokémon I'd choose you".

Ruby whistled, causing your cheeks to get a little pinkish, "Not bad Y/N! My turn now;"

"My love for you burns like a Charizards' tail~"

You gulped, it was your turn again; "I think i need a burn heal, because you're smoking hot".

"Wow Y/N, i didn't know you could be so flirty~!" Ruby laughed.

"I-It's a game, stupid! I d-don't really mean any of this!" You stuttered, face red. But was that true?~

"Yeah yeah whatever", Ruby smirked, "You're more beautiful than a Beautifly".

"StarMIE and StarYU belong together, did you get the message?"

A few turns went by, and slowly, you had no ideas left. And it was Ruby's turn right now.

"This is my last one~" he hummed and cupped your chin in a quick movement, causing you to blush deep red since you didn't see this coming.

And it seemed like your face was entertaining Ruby;

"Oh my! I think something just Mega-evolved in my pants!"

That was it. The critical hit.

"W-W-Wha..- Y-You jerk!" You squealed, head butting him.

Both of you groaned in pain, rubbing both your foreheads, "Y/N what was that?!".

You only gave him an embarrassed "Hmpf", before turning your face away.

"I'll assume i won with this one~" he hummed victorious.

"Whaaaat?! No way!"

"Yes way! Now you get to do something i tell you to~" he said, his pervertedness was to sense from his expression.

It was useless to argue about it with Ruby, you knew that already, so you gave in; "Okay fine".

"Kiss me!"

You blushed deep red; "N-No way!"

"Then take your shirt off!"

"I'm not doing that either!"

"Come on Y/N~!" The boy groaned, "Then at least take off mine for me~"

"Ugh!" You groaned, rolling your eyes. There was no running away anyways so...; "Okay okay fine! But I'm only gonna do this once..".

Ruby seemed happy about your answer, grinning as he sat up, so that you could sit on his lap and do what you were supposed to.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." you mumbled and sat down.

Your hands reached for the bottom of his short-sleeved shirt and started pulling it up slowly.

"Y/N are you a masochist?" Ruby asked all of the sudden.

You just pulled off his shirt and asked why he thought so, only to get pinned down at the couch by him.

"You seem to like teasing yourself~" without leaving you time for a response, the now shirtless male pressed his lips against yours, hungrily.

Once again, the colour of your face was dark red. You were shocked, but it wasn't as if you didn't like it.

The male sucked your bottom lip, requesting that you'd participate in that kiss too.

It took you some time, but you decided to start deepening the kiss a bit, firstly by moving your lips in sync with the raven haired's.

Then you took the courage to part your lips just a bit, allowing Ruby's tongue to access your mouth.

Your face was glowing hot, but this feeling... it was nice... so nice that you didn't want to pull away anytime soon...~

~End~

-------------------------------------------

My note to you:
Credits for the Pick-Up lines go partly to _Mrs_Han_  and Google xD
+ I haven't forgotten about all your other requests, it's just that I currently have 26 and can't get them all done so quickly >~<

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Fact of the day:Did you know, that Giovanni is the only criminal boss not to endanger a legendary pokemon with his exploits?

Fact of the day:
Did you know, that Giovanni is the only criminal boss not to endanger a legendary pokemon with his exploits?

Author-chan's question to you:
Who do you prefer; Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquaza?
Me probably Kyogre^^

Thanks 4 Reading!