CHAPTER 55

OK I DNT USSUALLY DO THESE IN THE BEGINNING BUT THIS TIME I HAVE TO ND PEREZ IF UR READING THIS I AM SO SRY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO BRIANA14 MY BESTIE WHO I LOVE NO HOMO I LOVE BOYS ;) OK SO ON WITH THE STORY

~BRIANA~

Me, Ariel, and Steph were all walking to our next class when someone grabs my hand and pulls me back when I turn around its Matthew I look up and smile.

“Wanna go out on a date with me tonight?” I just stood there he probably wanted to do like a double date or a triple date something like that.

“Sure are we gonna double date, triple or what?” I looked up at him wating to answer he started to rub the back of his neck I wonder why was he thinking about something or maybe he really didn’t want to go!?

“Umm no I just wanted it to be you and me no one else.” I just stood there shocked I cant believe he just wanted it to be me and him usually we would go out with friends or something like that.

“Shell be there pick her up at eight!” I looked to my right and there was Ariel smiling at me.

“Ok.” And with that he walked away and he winked at me I just sighed I am going out with one of the hottest guys in school and I couldn’t help but check him out as he was walking I mean come on he’s hot. Ariel nudged me and we continued to walk to our class we were al little late but our teacher always lets us in earlier than the other classes.The day went by quick and before I knew it we were at the mall shopping for an outfit for me to wear tonight for me and Matt’s date I got some black skinnies and a white shirt that had a black heart and the word love on it with my red and black vans. When we got back to my place I did my hair with my flat iron and before I knew it there was a knock at the door I ran to the door before my brother Carlos could answer it he is always in my business even when he shouldn’t be. I beat him to the door and I shoved him out of the way and fixed my hair then answered the door. And there was Matt standing there looking cute as ever I noticed him checking me out and I blushed I mean what girl wouldn’t this guy was amazingly hot.

“You ready to go?” I just nodded my head and closed the door behind me it was actually a long drive and I had no idea where we were going I didn’t bother to ask then Hero by Enrique Iglesias came on and that’s when I noticed where we were at Dodger stadium wait the Dodgers aren’t playing tonight when we got there no one was there it was dark only the field lights were on when we got closer I noticed that there was a little picnic set up on the field we sat down and he opened up the basket. Most of my favorite food were in there how did he know all this about me? Ariel she must have told him there were corndogs, my favorite chips everything was perfect he wrapped his arm over my shoulder and we just looked up at the stars I didn’t notice that he was looking down at me until I looked up at me he slowly brought his face closer to mine I didn’t move though finally I felt his lips on mine. It felt like fireworks were going off in my head everything was so amazing the date, the kiss everything.

YA SO THERES THT CHAPTER I HOPE SHE LIKES IT L ANYWAYS MUSIC =>