CHAPTER 35

<STEPHANIE>

I dont want to go tot school but i have to and i definatley dont want to have to face Aidan again Andrew drove me to school and i slept the way there because i was so tired i woke up to 50 cent in the car it was loud i gusse Andrew saw me jump because he gave me a apoligetic smile because he likes 50 cent alot and the song had like a gun shot in it so i got scared we pulled up to school and i didnt see Aidans bike weird ill ask Briana she gives me an update one everything

"So whats up with Aidan"

"Turns out that he needed a break from school and he went to go hang out with Rose"

"Eeewww out of all girls really???"

"Yeah turns out that she has changed and as soon as he heard he left like that *snap*"

"Wow to man whores together uh oh this is gonna be a good one i know"

"Give me another update"

"Matthew went to go vist it his little bro and gusse who hangs out with his lil bro???"

"Who???"

"Rose but Matt told me that she has alot of drama in her life right now supposibly and that Aidan might bring her here"

"Hello no i dont want to deal with another ho we have enough at this school already"

"I know and if you dated Aidan i bet you she might like Andrew to just that he dosent hit you not yet at least"

"Shut up he wont i hope he wont but Aidan just had mad issues so Rose needs to watch her back here to then because if she messes with me she getting her teeth knocked out of her mouth and if she dose something to mess with Aidan shes getting her face messed up"

Briana closes her locker and just shrugs witch mean that its not out probelm to deal with i just hope that Matt dosent get drunk and do something stupid but why would him and Aidan leave aorund the same time they dont even talk at least i dont think they do???

DANG!!! HAHA COMMENT FAN VOTE OMG OVER 1,000 READERS THANK U SO MUCH KEEP READING BOTH OF MY BOOK U GUYS ARE AWESOME RCFV :)