CHAPTER 9

$ ANDREWS PROSPECTIVE $

I kept looking at her the rest of the class i didn't think that she would give me her number that easy but she did and she doesn't have a boyfriend so maybe i have a chance with her but i don't know because that girl only looked at her and his whole mood changed... the bell rung and that made me wake up because i was spacing out the entire class.

"Come on Andrew!!!"

I looked up from my desk and saw Stephanie standing at the door waiting for me i smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey Stephanie!!!"

I looked up and saw this boy walking towards her he was really tall had short brown hair and wore glasses just like Stephanie but she made them look good, she didn't look like a nerd or anything.

"Hey Adam this is my friend Andrew"

She called me her friend cool but i think i actually like her i mean i know i just met her but i want to be more than friends with her.

"Hey"

I looked up and saw that Adam was talking to me.

"Whats up"

We started to walk to class and i finally found out who that guy was that was her cousin that she was talking about earlier he seems like a cool guy and that's when i remembered that i might have to sit by some weirdo which i did her name was Jessica and she was trying to flirt with me and it was so annoying i wanted to be straight up and tell her to shut up but i just sat there not listening i looked down on my desk and there was a piece of paper there folded up i looked up and saw Stephanie smiling at me i smiled back and opened the note and it said " wat r u thinking about???" i wanted to write down "u" but i didn't instead i put "how annoying this girl is tht im stuk sittin nxt 2!!!" i threw it at the back of her head and she didn't even get mad she just laughed and picked it up off the floor.

"Andrew???"

I looked to my side and saw Jessica staring at me

"Yeah???"

"Do you wanna go out on Friday???"

No way your annoying i would never want to go out with you!!! i wanted to say that but i didn't the bell rang, talk about saved by the bell i ran out of there so i can get far away from Jessica as possible i just wanted to hang out with Stephanie again.

SO WUT DO U THINK I NOE 3 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY BUT OHH WELL COMMENT TELL UR FRIENDS READ :)