CHAPTER 54

<STEPHANIE>

OMG I HAVE THE CRAZIEST IDEA EVER!!! I call up Ariel and Briana and do 3-way

"Jello" I laughed Ariel is such a dork

"Hey really Ariel jello?" I rolled my eyes always Ariel and Briana.

"Don't be hatin!"

"HEY YOU GUYS I CALLED FOR A REASON!" They got quiet they always do that when I yell at them.

"Lets try out for cheerleading just to make fun of them ya?" They were quiet for a minute until

"AWWW YEAH!!!" They blew my ear drum they said it at the same time I think they muted me so that I couldn't hear so we hung up and we all got ready for school I got some white shorts and a black top and my black converse and did my hair with little curls at the end of them and I waited for Andy and Ash when they came down stirs they both just stared at me was their something on my face?

'What are you guys looking at?" They still didn't say anything.

"Who knew you owned something else besides skinny jeans and a sweater." I rolled my eyes and we started to walk to school I saw Ariel and Luke she was wearing black shorts with a red top and under with a white sweater and her hair teased a little with her low top converse like mine we then saw Briana and Matt she was wearing red shorts and a black tee with her red and black vans when we saw each other we all laughed and the guys looked at us like we were crazy luckily cheer tryouts were in the morning when we got to school we all walked to the gym and the guys followed to see what we were up to. When we got to the gym they saw all of the girls there wasn't a lot but then there was me Ariel and Briana stood by each other they had us run do lunges Ariel did it with no problem freakin soccer player then they made us learn a cheer and we had to rally and perform it on out own I went first they smiled and nodded Ariel then came out doing a round of landing perfectly and at the end of her cheer she did a scorpion where you can lift your foot to the top of your head and did I forget to mention that she was flexible to I looked over at the guys and they all had their mouths open in shock and so did I next was Briana she did a toe touch and a cartwheel they wanted to see if we can do tumbling so they lifted all of us up and threw us in the air I got scared so I didn't do anything Ariel did a back flip and Briana did a front one once they were down on the ground they say there I think they missed being on the ground because I sure did.

"WHO EVER MADE IT IS GOING TO BE POSTED ON THE BULLETEN BOARD DURING LUNCH!" We all flinched because of her annoying voice Ariel jumped of Luke's back and he carried her out Briana did the same thing and they made both of the guy race Luke one Briana got mad and hit Ariel she of course hit her back we all went to our classes looked at each other and started to laugh.

'You know we are not going to make it right?" Ariel looked at both of us and we nodded out heads laughing lunch time came by pretty quickly we all went to the bored and looked down the list.

Briana Pena

Ariel Garcia

Stephanie Mendoza

Ashley Mayorga

Mariah Morales

Daisy Flores

Fernanda Sandoval

"WHAT THE HECK WE MADE IT!?" Everyone was looking at Ariel like she was crazy we all stood there shocked they said we had to pick up our uniforms Wednesday the guys found us and we all just stood there shocked to we all went to the field and Luke was trying to give Ariel vitamin water while Matt tried to give Briana monster Luke then pulled out gummy bears and Ariel grabbed them quickly then Matt pulled out chips and Briana grabbed those quickly we all sat there and out of no where we all started laughing and we all high-five each other.

"I cant believe we actually made it!" Briana yelled

"Me either and I'm suppose to be Goth girl" We all started laughing because we knew that her cousin was gonna have a fit when she finds out can wait for that Wednesday came faster than I though we all had out cheer outfits they were small as heck the skirt was thigh and came up to a little higher than mid thigh and had no sleeves with a v neck and they were red black with WBHS on them and they had red black and white glittery pompoms they gave us a lot of stuff we even had certain shoes to wear a cheer bag a cheer jacket they were so picky its just cheer all three of us shoved out stuff into our bags which had our names on them I picked a red one with black straps and my name in black Ariel got a black one with white straps and her name in red Briana just got a red one with black straps with her name in white we all just sighed and went to our lockers we already knew this was a long year because of this and karma is a mitch

HAHA THAT'S WAT THEY GET JKJKJK FUNNY THOUGH RIT HAHA ANYWAYS MUIC =>