CHAPTER 46

<STEPHANIE>

Oh my god I cant believe Andy is coming back to school with me I cant wait oh but I have to tell Ruiz yikes I woke up and sat up in my bed Ashley was gone and went back to Harvard she texted me when she was at the airport.

"Andy is coming back with us." I saw him stiffen why dose he not like Andy so much he never did anything to him.

"You don't even know the guy." Oh ya and he knew my sister so well.

"Ya I do you don't know him why dose he bug you so much he never did anything to you?" He just sighed and shook his head.

"Never mind..." Wow really I'm not going to even deal with him right now I grabbed my key and went back over to Andy's. I knocked on the door and Jake answered

"Hey what's up you I haven't seen you in ages!" I laughed we always joke like this no matter what even if we only leave the room.

"I know its been to long haha." I walked inside and Andy was still asleep so I told Ashley to go into Andy's bed and lay next to him this his back facing Andy he started tossing and turning so he was about to wake up I was recording the whole thing on my phone Andy turned over and smirked I guess he though it was me.

"Hey baby." Ashley then turned over and gave Andy a weird look.

"AAAAAAAA!!! ASH WHAT THE HELLO ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?" I started laughing this was to funny and so was his expression when he saw that it was Ashley haha.

"Hey baby haha." I said it and mocked his deep voice he saw me and then grabbed his pillow and threw it at me I ducked and it hit C.C I guess he just woke up to.

"Well that wasn't very nice." C.C had his mad playful look on his face so I pointed to Andy.

"HE DID IT!" C.C the gave Andy a glare and punched him in the arm I for got that I was still recording all of this but I did get it all and it was hilarious haha.

"That wasn't even funny I though Ash was you." Andy crossed his arms and pouted

"Awww the poor baby." I kissed him and gave him a hug and he picked me up

"So you ready to go back to high school?" He made a 'awww man face'

"No but ill go for you." Aww he was so cute I really like this guy know I fall in love fast but I couldn't help it I'm a sucker for love.

"Kk so when your done getting ready we'll go because I don't want to buy another outfit because I don't have anywhere to put them." He just laughed and shook his head and then kissed me on the forehead.

"Ill go get ready."

ANDREW

That was the girl that Adian cheated on Stephanie with I cant believe that I cheated on her I am such a pick and then I just let another one flirt with me.

"Psh." I got up and left I just felt sick I miss her I should have trusted her but no I had to just go and screw everything up I want her back but so dose Aidan but right now I think she would rather talk to Aidan than me witch is really bad

*NO THAT LONG I KNOW I NEED IDEAS SRY ---> MUSIC *