CHAPTER 50

~STEPHANIE~

Today I heard that their was a party and of course the guys wanted to go since they loved to party and Ash was all for it when her heard that there was going to be alcohol. Me ,Ariel ,and Briana got ready at Ariel's while all they guys got ready at my house so I pretty got much got kicked out of my own house how nice right? I then heard a voce what the heck what is that annoying squeaky voice? I walked out of Ariel's room and saw a girl there she looked at me with pure disgust and I just mad dogged her who was she anyways Ariel's twin sister? She walked into Ariel's room and pulled her out and me and Briana just listened by the door.

"Your not going to that party your going to embarrass me there!" What the heck this girl doesn't even go to our school so how come she is going?

"How are you even going you don't even go to my school?" I heard Ariel's voice get all nervous maybe it was the other way around maybe her sister was going to embarrass her at the party.

"Aidan invited me duh are you retarded?" Just the name of Aidan I wasn't surprised that he would talk to her he was totally n his category she might look like Ariel but she sure doesn't act like Ariel.

"Well I'm going and there is nothing that you can do about it." I heard walking then me and Briana ran back to where we were getting ready and Ariel had a smile on her face we fnally finished getting ready and we all looked good Ariel had on a black and white love PINK tee with her studded leather jacket with some black skinnies and some black toms. I had on a black tube top dress with my black low top converse and Briana had on a really sparkly dress with some red toms. We heard the door bell ring and Ariel went down stairs and we heard another person go down to so we followed behind quietly and it was her cousin and he they both made it to the door at the same time and when they opened the door it revealed the guys they all looked good Andy was wearing a black v-neck with his leather jacket rolled up to his elbows with his black skinnies and some cowboy boots with a bunch of belts. Ash wore his biker vest with a black long sleeve that had cuts going down the arm that was rolled up to his elbows and some black skinnies with a bunch of belts and some cowboy boots with his biker gloves. Christian wore a black billabong sweater with a DC shirt and some skinnies with some red and black audios.

"Heey Chris!" Ugh her voice was so annoying it reminded me of Rose. She tried to get his attention but he was to busy looking at Ariel and Ariel was to busy glaring at her sister to even notice him staring at her and Ash was staring at her to. Her sister finally walked away and then she let the guys in she gave them all hugs and then went to Christian and just stayed in his arms. I walked up to Andy and Briana walked up to Michael he put his arm around her the door bell rang again and Ariel went to get it but her sister shoved her out of the way and fixed her hair then opened the door and walked in Rose and Aidan. I heard Ariel let out a growl and Christian pulled her closer and Rose looked mad when she saw that Aidan smirked at Ariel because she was small and what he liked to call them "fresh meat" because she is new. Ariel didn't look sacred and Aidan looked away but her and Rose were having like I war in their eyes I don't know they must have some big beef to be mad dogging each other for that long the door bell rang again who else could it be oh god my worst nightmare had just begun where's Freddy?

"Hey Andrew!" Andrew saw me and saw me holding hands with Andy and looked down I didn't care he did the damage not me he shouldn't have kissed her he walked over to Rose and put an arm around her we all then left not together but we left before they didn't and by the time we got to the party it was in full swing people were already drunk on the yard loud music playing and cars every where we walked in and me and Ariel and Briana went to grab a drink Ariel got a monster so did Briana and I got a vitamin water we walked to the dance floor and started to dance the guys then joined us it was so much fun until....

UH OH WATS GONNA HAPPEN I NOE SORRY BUT I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP HAVE SCHOOL TO U NOE HAHA MUSIC =>