CHAPTER 3

I was looking out the window and suddenly my hands got all shaky and my stomach flipped we pulled up to West Brook High school i got so nervous because i was scared that maybe some girls would shove me in a locker since i am very short for my age the only thing i have to worry about is seeing Jessica because I'm pretty sure she would be all over Aidan since we broke up i get out of the car and look up at my cousin its his first day too. Chills ran down my spine as we started to walk to the front office. 

"Chill its just high school everythings gonna be ok" 

I look up at my cousin wondering why he was being so nice to me all of a sudden because usually he would make fun of me at every chance he gets we finally get to the office and i see this old lady behind the desk me and my cousin look at each other to see which one of us was gonna say something 

"Hi im stephanie and this is my cousin Adam" 

She looks up at me then at Adam and smiles 

"You two are new here huh???" 

Is it really that obvious that were total newbies

"Ya" 

The lady gave me and Adam a list of our classes Adam is a year older than me but he got held back we have hardly any classes together besides math and history luckily i was good at history and he was good at math. 

"At least we have the same lunch together so we don't look like loners " trying to make me less worried about the day then i already am. i hear a bell ring and the halls ways cleared quiet quickly and me and my cousin were soon alone i have chemistry and my cousin has writing total bummer because i didn't want him to leave me alone. 

"Good luck banjo"  

Was the last thing my cousin told me before he went to his class he always calls me banjo because that means your cool its a cousin thing. so i finally get to my class and of course im late and you wouldn't believe who's in my class Aidan out of all people. 

"Thank you for finally joining us Stephanie"  

i looked at my teacher he looked young in his thirties and he seemed nice because usually a teacher would call you out by your last name which is totally lame. 

"Take a seat by Aidan would u stephanie." 

I look at Adian and he smiled that jerk off had the guts to smile at me after what he did i just waited for this class to be over so i can get the heck out of there.

WHAT DO U THINK SO FAR COMMENT AND HELP ME GET MORE READERS TELL UR FRIENDS AND SRY ABOUT SPELLING ERRORS ND FYI I DNT USE ALOT OF PUNCTUATION UNLESS I FEEL THT I NEED TO :)