CHAPTER 52 <HORRIBLE!!!>

~ASH~

I heard a sob and then when I looked outside my door I saw Ariel running towards Steph's room I looked down the stairs and saw Steph kick Christian in the stomach ouch that must suck he just put his head on the last stair and shook his head he crawled up the stairs he was probably drunk he looked up at me and he looked away.

"What did you see." I didn't want to talk to him his eyes looked like he was high and had been doing drugs.

"Ariel ran to Steph's room crying and saw Steph kick you in the stomach." He shook his head he just sat on the floor.

"What did you do?" He didn't say anything until I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against a wall.

"I KISSED STEPHANIE!!!" I decked him in the face and he fell to the floor I walked over to Stephanie and she was sitting on the floor by her door I grabbed a bobby pin from the bathroom and picked the lock and walked in with Stephanie behind me the window was open and Ariel was gone.

"Why would you do that to her???" She looked at me like she didn't know what to say.

"He kissed me I didn't kiss him." I just shook my head and walked out of her room with out even looking back where could she have gone she doesn't even know her way around here.

~STEPHANIE~

I felt horrible I couldn't believe that I did that to her she was so sad and hurt the look on her face made me feel like I was a monster but she saw that I didn't kiss him and that he kissed me. Ash wont even look at me and I think Andy saw everything to I mean he was just in the living room. I walked down stairs but there was no Andy but there was and Adam and Ruiz. They both looked at me and then looked away.

"Don't tell me that you guys saw everything too?" I put my head down and waited for their answer.

"Do you want the truth or us to lie to you?" I looked up and looked ta them like they were crazy.

"I want the truth." They looked at each other then sighed weird that they do things at the same time.

"We saw." They said that at the same time to they must think I'm a horrible person.

"So you just had to have Christian back huh and you took him away from the new girl." I wanted to cry but my mom always told me to show no weakness I just shook my head.

"I HATE YOU!" I ran upstairs and slammed my door I just wanted to be alone I got my head phones and stupid hoe by Nicki Minaj came on just awesome that really helps to make me feel better this is the worst thing that can possibly happen to me right now I don't think anything else can make I much worse that it already is but then heard a knock at my door who could it be? Ruiz?

"What do you want?" He didn't say anything so I just raised an eyebrow and I saw about to close my door his foot stopped it.

"What are you doing move your foot!" He was really starting to annoy me so I tried pushing his he moved and I slammed my door and locked it and I heard the knob jingling and then my door was open again how come everyone knows how to pick locks.

"Are you ok?" I looked at him like he has three heads did he really just ask me if I was ok?

"Do I look like I'm ok one of my friends is missing so is my boyfriend one wont even talk to me and my ex just tried to get at me and then you just made me feel worse downstairs." I just looked at him and he didn't say anything.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Ugh I really don't like this guy never have and never will.

WHERE IS ANDY ANYWAYS I HAVE NO IDEA HMM OH WELL => MUSIC