Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Bloody hell! He ruined this innocent's life. I could see the stinging pain on her face all time when she was telling her past. I gave her hug and gently stroked on her back to soothe her.

We heard pitter-patter and turned to see, Jake was heading towards us.

"So ladies let's eat something, my stomach is yowling for the food." Jake uttered like a small baby. We chuckled at him. Then we all went to the kitchen.

*****

"Myra, now you tell us how Alex got you here" Anna asked while shoving  spoonful of pasta in her mouth.

I began to tell them everything briefly what had happened with me earlier. Their eyes were kept on turning wide and wider all time.

After finishing the food we moved for the next work, Jake brought golden and silver colored curtains and multicolored lightnings. We took the old curtains out and tucked the new curtains on its place. Jake set up the colorful lights around the pillars.

"Now only flower decoration part is remained that we will do tomorrow" Anna stated.

We all were tired so we sat up on the floor.

After relaxing for half an hour, I glanced at Jake,

"What?" he asked.

"I want to know, how you had been stuck here?"

He seemed upset with my question,

"It's ok...I understand, I shouldn't....." he cut me off and continued,

"My exams got ended and I went with my family for a picnic. We were having lot of fun together; I always love such family trips so my father always plans for trips with family.

Our car got stuck on the forest road when we were going back to home. My dad got out of the car to check the problem, when all of sudden Tiger attacked on him, my mom got out of the car to rescue my dad but she didn't even realize that how she was going to fight against the tiger without any weapon.

The another tiger emerged out of blue and jumped on my mother, their blood curdling screams boomed piercing the silent forest. I cried and shouted deadly for the help but it was all useless. Tiger had already got them killed and carried their ripped bodies in the dark forest.

I was only ten years old vulnerable child, I didn't tried to jump out of the car after seeing what had happened with my mom-dad, I cried and whimpered on ferocious death of my parents. I didn't remember when I lost my conscious but when I was awakened, found myself in this mansion. Mr. and Mrs. Goldberg brought me here with them but they never treated me with love and affection, they made me their slave. Anna is the only loving and caring person in my life after the death of my parents."

My cheeks feel wet and I wiped off my tears. This boy is really gone through so much pain.

The sudden thought came into my mind and I realized we were those three persons with whom the destiny had played a brutal game.

"You should take her to her room Jake, the time is up; they would come anytime." Anna said warily.

Jake and I stood up and he walked me to my room.

Once we reach, I fished out the small bottle from my pocket.

"I am gonna drug myself"

"What?" Jake eyes bulged out seeing tiny green bottle of liquor in my hand.

"Sorry, I had stolen this but I have to do this."

"WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS?" he asked panicking.

"Because then I would probably get some confidence to face Alex"

"BUT...."

Without listening him further, I lifted the bottle up to my mouth and gulped it down in my throat. I had drunk wine only once in my life and my friends had told me earlier how I become violent when I drunk for the first time. Without thinking twice and ignoring Jake' words I drank it whole. Its taste burnt my tongue and my throat. I clutched my chest and started hiccuping.

"Hey Myra...you ok?" Jake asked in concern as he stepped close to me.

"I am ok, I am ok" I said but hey.... my legs go jelly like and I felt my body loosened, Jake moved forward and supported me by arms. He took the bottle away from my hand and made me sit on the bed. But instead sitting my body went limp on the bed before my eyes shut.

*****

A/N :-  Sorry for late update. I want to thank you so much for reading this far and voting for my previous chapters and I also wanted to thank you who have added my book to their reading list. I am very much happy guys, your votes inspires me to write more so please keep voting and loving this story.