Chapter 17

A/N:- I want to dedicate this chapter to my most consistent lovely readers who share a great part in voting and motivating me while writing this story,

@missvenusx ; @Cherrypierups ; @R_H_V_ ; @minaflame02 ; @EJParkerStories ; @mousumi93; @endcore ; @Zonairakh ; @Kas377 ; @Aayushi111 and all my silent admiring readers.

*****

Chapter 17  

*Jake*

I pressed my lips on her perfect pink silky lips and kissed her lightly as she stopped her crying.

I felt the sweetness of her lips with the taste of her briny tears. But soon the reality snapped me and I quickly pulled away from her.

 But soon the reality snapped me and I quickly pulled away from her

I squirmed awkwardly and she kept looking at me incredulously.

"I am really sorry; I didn't do that intentionally........." my words wavered.

"Your breakfast is on the table...." I said quietly and quickly got out of her room.

Her innocent crying face and her sore words melted my heart and the sudden urge rose up to kiss her and it happened. It didn't give me enough time to think twice and just happened. Oh god....I am freaking insane. What was need to kiss her? What will she think about me now? And moreover I have no right to do such things. I am slave! just a slave!! I could not afford to let it happen one more time. From next time I'll be more cautious.

*Myra*

Jake left hurriedly leaving me surprised and confused.

After betrayed by Taylor, I fixed my mind not to fall for anyone and now this thing happened to me. I know Jake is not going to do this again nor he will confess his feelings for me. But now I knew that deep down he is in love with me.

I was deep in my thoughts as I didn't even realized when door opened up and Alex came inside, it was hit me when I felt hand on my shoulder.

I spin my head and met his extra ordinary sparkling blue eyes. His smug smile always makes me tremble, why did he come here?

"You didn't have your breakfast. Why?" Alex questioned me to which I didn't bother to give answer.

"He must have checked whether you are eating properly or not. I am gonna punish him, how could be he so irresponsible." He grumbled through gritted teeth.

"No, please don't" I exclaimed instinctively.

He raised his eyebrow and narrowed his eyes on me. I gulped lump down my throat and looked away to avoid his gaze.

"Actually he tried but I denied constantly" I said in most possible calm voice.

"Okay. But you have to eat this right now." He said with soft but still demanding tone. Then he held plate in his hand and stick out his other hand across my mouth to feed me cupcake.

I took a bite of that sweet, chocolaty cupcake, I don't know out of my hungry stomach or his intimidating eyes. Once I finished eating he reached his hand to my mouth and wiped off the strayed cream in the corner of my lips.

He comes closer and I immediately moved back but to hit on wall, that bastard takes this opportunity and trapped me in between wall and his broad chest as his hands came to either side of me.

I scrunched my brows in fear and he chuckled. "Go away" I hissed but he grabbed my waist and leans his head in the crook of my neck. I tried with all my might to push him away but failed. He snickers at my weak attempt and began to fondle his lips against my sensitive skin of neck. I moaned in frustration and he takes it as reward.

"Today is my birthday Myra.....wish me now" he whispers in ear. He was richest, strongest, good-looking monster, he had everything at his feet and he was certainly capable to claim everything he wishes still he wanted me to wish him.....

"say baby" his teeth nibbled my earlobe and I squealed,

"Say Myra" now his thump slowly slides from my cheek and began rubbing my lips.

"Happy Birthday. Alex." I said it irritated looking sideways.

"Awww you made my day...." He said grinning wide.

"And I know tonight will be the most relish night" I shuddered at the moment hearing those words drooped from his mouth, he winked mischievously and disappeared from the door with his vampire speed.

Why me? Why its freaking me in this whole world had to catch by this bloody beast. I clutched the pillow to my chest and whined on my miserable fate. I really wanted to get free from here, where I could take my own decisions and live my life as per my way.   

*****