Chapter 9

Chapter 9

After some time I heard chuckles around me and my heart leaped in my throat. Sweat was drenching through my body. I dared to open my eyes timidly. They have already encircled around me. They all were laughing triumphantly as they got me in their trap. I frightened badly but still attempted to run. They caught me easily and pushed me on the ground. I slumped down in muddy ground on my back. I whimpered and cried.

"Please let me go, p l e a s e" I pleaded frequently but they didn't showed any mercy. They continued to laugh on my poor face.

"How could you even think of running? You are almost finished now. Be ready for the worst" He said grimly through his clenched teeth. But In the next moment someone got him lifted up in the air and thud on the ground. It all happened just in blink.

Other two men and I stunned in shock to see what was exactly happening.

It was tall well-built man wearing black t-shirt and black pant, standing firmly in front of us. He smirked at the shocked faces of us. Other two men growled angrily and attacked on him. But he tackled them easily and punched both of them with single hand. How he was doing this! I mean those men who were attacking on this strange person, they were too muscular then how he was fighting so effortlessly against them.

He almost broke down their all bones. It was horrendous to watch him while he was breaking their hands and legs. After he has done, he turned to look at me. I was shaking terribly.

"Thank you" I timidly mumbled. I mean I was grateful to him that he saved me from those predators. But I was scared of him. He killed them ferociously in front of my eyes.

He didn't speak a single word. His eyes were still looking all over me. Then I realized I was in disgusting outfit. I embarrassed a lot and tried to stretch the edges of my dress feebly. As if it was really going to cover my body. He cocked his eyebrow and I averted my eyes off him.

I should go from here. I turned and started to walk. I hardly took two-three steps, and all of sudden I felt two arms wrapped my waist and lifted me up. My heart left beating as I looked widely at the face who was lifting me. Why he is doing this? I had thought him good man.

"Leave me, please leave me" I shrieked loudly pushing him again and again but he didn't budge. Now he was running just like superstorm, holding me up in his hands. I was unable to see anything, not even his face. My vision started blurring, everything is spinning around me.

Soon the darkness engulfed me.

*****

Third Person POV

"Alex! Where had you gone my son? At least you should have had told us before leaving the mansion. How many times do I have to tell you the same thing?

"I am sorry mom...."

(Observing him carrying a girl) who is this sleeping beauty? And why you both are covered in mud?"

"Hang on mom, it's a long story. I don't know her name yet but I think she could be my long term pet." Alex said with amusement.

(Both chuckles)

"You should freshen up now, your dad is waiting for you in the dining room"

Jake enters in the hall and as he saw Alex and his mother Dakota, he quickly bows his head.

"Jake, carry this girl, I want to see her neat and clean within half an hour. Now you can leave"

"Yes master" he quickly said bowing his head.

Jake took the girl gently in his arms and put her in the wheelchair. Then he headed towards the washroom.

*****

A/N:- Thank you for reading this chapter. Now I have a question for you guys. Have you get any clue about the hero? Please let me know your answer.

Keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Have a wonderful time guys!