Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My mom was expired by cancer when I was only 5 years old. My father did second marriage thinking that his loving daughter needs mother's love. But he was wrong. He married with wrong woman Emily, my step mom. After living 6 years of second marriage my father got expired by asthma attack. With all these memories flashing in my mind, I didn't even realize when tears rolled on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying Myra?"

My little half-brother Sam asked me with his soft caring voice. Sam is son of my father and Emily. But he is not like Emily. He cares for me and adores me as I was his elder sister. He is just nine years old but very sensitive boy. He knows the difference between good and bad. He hates his mom when she's being rude with me. Sam was always there to comfort me.

"No, it's just nothing"

"I know everything Myra. Don't need to lie with me. Just forget about her. Today is your birthday. I remember! I made this greeting card for you and also bought your favourite chocolate with my pocket money. Here you go! Happy birthday dear sis"

"Thank you Sam. You just made my day. Love you sooooo much" I pulled him up and hugged him.

Suddenly the knowing sound of horn came from outside, I checked the time; it was sharp 7 o'clock. He arrived just on time.

"I got to go Sammy, see ya"

"Don't forget to bring your yummy birthday cake for me"

"Of course Sammy, bye" I bid him bye and slipped in to the front seat of the car.

"You are looking gorgeous Myra." Taylor moaned out staring at me.

"Control your feelings, be careful in driving" I said sarcastically and put my hand to his cheek to make him see the road.

"It's not my fault, you are looking flawless and I can't take my eyes off you" he said again looking at my face.

"You are saying too much now" I rolled my eyes just to hide blush spreading over my cheeks.

He smirked at me. I began to ruffle his hairs. I know the secret how to irritate him.

"Stop it Myra, you are destroying my hairstyle"

"Oh really!" I am still stick on ruffling his soft hairs.

"Myra stop, Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Otherwise I will kiss you hard"

I snapped out at the moment and blushed red. And he chuckled at my reaction.

**********

I blow off the candles and everyone started singing.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Myra!

Happy birthday to you"

The party was simple and sober but I was completely overwhelmed as my all close friends were here celebrating the party and wishing me birthday blessings.

---------------

A/N:- Dear Friends , Thank you so much, You have added my book to your library and you have read this chapter, now could you vote for me by just clicking that star below. please do it if I deserve smile on my face getting little appreciation from you.