Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"Wake up Myra, I know you are awake now."

I was hearing with my eyes closed, Jake was continuously calling me to wake up but what should I do when my eyes are not listening to me and my head is thumping too. 'Sorry Jake I am not going to wake up today. I wanted to sleep more.'

"Come on Myra. It's almost afternoon. You should wake up now."

"Uhhhhgh I can't open my eyes, my head is paining. Now please let me sleep Jake" I mumble in my sleep, I doubt if he heard me well but I know he will give up. No one could have guts once I decided to sleep.

Jake smirked hearing her mind thoughts. Dear Myra. She didn't know that Jake can read minds.

He pulls out the blankets from her body and that's the moment she snaps her eyes open and glares him. But he ignores her glare and just in blink, lifts her fragile body from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. He dumps her in warm water bathtub and turns on the shower immediately.

She gasps until her brain adjusts to see what Jake had done with electric speed. And then her anger settles eventually as that rose petals and amazing essential oil mixed warm water wet her from head to toe.

She closed her eyes, her body feels relaxed now. She starts enjoying the pleasing aroma and her body under warm water. After a while she opens her eyes and found Jake was staring at her intently.

She blinks her eyes in confusion, but immediately realized that her t-shirt and shorts were sodden completely and it was accentuating beautiful curves of her body. Her luscious red lips were looking too much inviting because of that dripping water.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jake asked gulping hard, still watching her irrestible frame, he wanted to stay there, he wanted to touch her badly, wanted to taste those plump lips, he was holding back all those urges till her mind too agrees to do naughty things.

Myra understood that Jake was fully captivated by the sight of her but she wanted to play with him. With fake attitude she said,

"Yeah .....Thank you so much for taking me into this mind blowing bath. I want to bath properly so will you care to leave this bathroom"

"Not now" said Jake smiling devilishly.

Ooppss she forgot again, he already read her mind.

And in the next moment his lips caught hers. It felt heavenly. Her skin was so soft as fresh rose petals. Her body was hiking on top of pleasure when he kissed her neck and nibbled there gently. She moaned in excitement and pulled him into passionate kiss. He flipped their positions and snaked her arms more tightly around his neck while his own hands invaded her soft skin making her quiver and enjoy at the same time. He made his way towards her waistline and rolled her t-shirt little up as it showed her sweet belly. She melted under his gaze over her exposed stomach. He leaned below and started planting hot kisses over her stomach making her suck in breath. 

"If you two have done, come out. Let's have meal together." Amber called from outside.

"Yeah coming" said Jake sighing as he let go of her body reluctantly. She blushed and smiled contently for having such amazing bath.

A/N :- I would be glad to see your favorite story in top 10 ranking, so plz do vote guys if you are enjoying the story.