Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Get her ready quickly for the party. I want Alex to look her in this dress which I had personally designed."

"Yes Madam"

I heard and recognized the sound of Mrs. Dakota and Anna behind the door.

After a minute, my door opened up and Anna got into room with holding stuff in her hand.

"How are you dear? sorry I was busy so much but now I am here. ............say something."

"You are not angry with me?"

"Oh.. I forgot it already. Jake gave me enough explanation about that. You didn't do it intentionally, right?"

I smiled lightly as she kindly forgave me.

"Mrs. Dakota gave this, she wanted you to...."

"Yeah I heard all that."

She sighed and began to open the packing of the box, I was assuming that the dress would be more skimpy and revealing too much but when she got the dress out of box I found it was really awesome.

Yes it was beautiful backless, long, grey colour ball gown, the fabric was smooth and soft and glistening fabulously. Though I was not ready to wear it for Alex but do I really have that right to refuse it?

I slipped into that beautiful ball gown and Anna did her magical makeup on my face and she tied my hair into loose bun on top of my head

Once she done she made me look in the mirror. Is this girl is me? Oh my god....this girl is so much beautiful...my face was looking flawless and that dark kajal and mascara enhanced the beauty of my eyes. This dress is really having some magic in it, it was perfectly hugged on my upper curves and stupendously fell from my waist to downwards touching the ground. But In the next moment my mind shrouded with those dark words of Alex and my face faded with that very thought.

"You are looking like Princess, Myra. This dress is absolutely complementing your divine beauty."

"Yeah and predator is also ready to catch his prey." I said frostily.

"I am sorry dear" she gently stroked my cheek.

"I am leaving now, have some urgent stuff to do before the party will get started, you can take rest for a while." I nodded and she left the room rapidly.

*****

He cleared his throat to get my attention and I shifted my sight to find Jake was standing in front of me not meeting my eyes. I felt happy seeing him but why he is not looking at me. And just like that it flashed in my mind, so he must be shying just because he had kissed me, it must have been his first kiss. I smiled to myself at that adorable thought.

"The party have started and Master Alex has sent me here to fetch you urgently." he said all time looking at the floor.

"I don't care about him." I shouted annoyingly. He must not expected it from me and I finally got his attention,

"You can't deny, you know... that..." he stammered as his eyes fell upon me, his eyes stared me from head to toe and again dropped down. I smiled happily and walked near him. I lifted my toes to kiss his lips but he stepped back.

"What is this Myra...."he said frowned.

"What? I love you and I know you love me too." I said rolling my eyes and purposely ignoring my heating cheeks. "Now let me kiss you, last time you left it incomplete." I purred.

"Stop this nonsense Myra. It was just a simple kiss, just to calm down your panic and that's all, you need not to make any assumptions, get it through your mind, please" he said in most cold and determined voice.

But my heart simply denied what he said, Asshole! I clearly know why you are hiding your feelings.

I glared him and then without waiting for his consent I flung us on wall, crashing my lips on him to make passionate kiss. He tried to confront me but couldn't stand before my intense kiss. his lips moved perfectly against mine and his hands caressed on my back amazingly. All thanks to this beautiful backless gown. This is pure harmony. Could I hold this moment for eternity. Oh gosh! I am drowning in his love. 

*****

A/N:- How sweet.....Myra and Jake got their perfect moment but will it last? what if somebody watch them like this? what if Alex found it? *goosebumps*

this story got #23 rank. This had happened because of your love and support. so thank you so much once again and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Have wonderful time friends!