Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Near about twenty minutes after, two girls came inside with stuff in their hand.

"Hello Myra, Myself Lilly and this is Jenny. I know you are so much beautiful than any other girl existing here but still we are here to get you ready for tonight. You must be excited" Lilly said introducing themselves but still scaring me with her bad attitude.

Lilly ordered me to get shower. I quickly ran in bathroom and showered in warm water. Just after ten minutes she yelled from outside.

"Hurry up, we don't have day to shower only" she barked outside; I quickly wrapped myself into towel and got out of the bathroom.

Both girls stared at me weirdly for a while making me feel awkward. I saw Jenny is holding some cloths in her hand. She took step toward me and pulled dress on me. I looked at the dress on me, it was black coloured skimpy outfit, hugging my each curves and too much exposing my body.

"I never wear dress like this. I don't want it. I want dress which will cover my entire body. Please give me the shirt or something like this but please don't force me to wear this dress." I pleaded with teary eyes; remembering, if I refuse their orders then I would probably beaten up by Mark.

"No use of pleading. We are doing whatever is been told us. Master Mark's word is command for us. And you should always keep in mind, do not dare to break his word. He could be even worse than he is." Lilly said in most alarming tone. I nodded weakly. She gestured me to sit on chair as I did. Both Lilly and Jenny began to rub moisturizer on my face, neck, back, arms and legs. Then Lilly make up my face while Jenny stick to curl my hairs.

Finally they have done. Both of girls smiled mischievously at me, but I preferred not to respond anything. Then they gathered their stuff and walked out.

I left alone in this terrific room. I stood up from chair and walked to the mirror. My jaw dropped and eyes bulged out in shock, seeing my reflection. Horrible! Lilly had painted my lips with blood red lip colour. She put me in seductive look. I am looking bloody cheap call girl. Oh god! Please help me to get out from here.

*****

Now I was brought into different room by Jenny. She pushed me in this room and she left.

Diana enters the room.

"Oh my my! You are looking sexy angel." She exclaimed staring me with her wide disgusting eyes. "Lilly and Jenny had done fabulous job, I must say."

I shoot her glare but she ignored it and continued,

"I know you are reluctant to do this job but I am here to warn you, one big party is going to visit you and I want you to please him. Whatever he would say you to do; do it without asking any question. If you dare to mess this program...." She paused and smiled viciously "then still it would be fine because we would drug you and you know the rest what we can do with you."

Diana went away and silent tears escaped from my eyes. I wanted to go from here. I need help but there is no one here who could help me out because they all are cold-blooded.

*****

A/N:- I am very happy that you guys gained interest in reading this story. I appreciate your reading, your voting and of course your comments too.  Have wonderful time!