Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Jake*

I would not fall for her beautiful face and I would not do any stupid thing again. Reminding this to my mind repeatedly I went to her room to fetch her for the Alex.

"The party have started and Master Alex has sent me here to fetch you urgently." I said softly. But I could not muster confidence to look at her.

"I don't care about him."

She shocked me and made me compelled to look at her.

"You can't deny, you know... that..." my words faltered and I gulped down hard when her image imprinted in my orbs.

Aphrodite! This is perfect word to describe her outstanding beauty. Her black and slightly brown eyes were bright and bold. Her strawberry-like lips were smiling happily. Her long black hairs were tied in bun exposing her long beautiful neck.

Her splendid petite figure was clasped perfectly under the soft shining grey fabric. And at this moment it is really getting difficult for me to hold back my desire to touch her. Uhhh! I should focus, Yes, I will do it. With that I dropped my gaze immediately to prepare myself and to take her with me for Alex.

I sighed and calmed myself. But she made me more anxious when she enclosed the distance between us and brought her lips near mine; thank god I quickly got my wits and stepped back.

"What is this Myra...." I said frowning.

"What? I love you and I know you love me too." She said rolling her eyes. Had she fallen on her head and completely forgot what is she meant to be here for. Alex would kill both of us.

"Now let me kiss you, last time you left it incomplete." She purred. Heck! She has gone mad. I mean I can't lie myself, my body is also aching badly for her touch but we are not meant to be in love. This is freaking dangerous. I have to stop this No matter if I would have to crash her feelings.

"Stop this nonsense Myra. It was just a simple kiss, just to calm down your panic and that's all, you need not to make any assumptions, get it through your mind, please" I said in most cold and determined voice.

I waited to her response. I knew I hurt her feelings by saying this but it's hurting more to me. She glared me and then she did completely unbelievable thing, she threw herself pushing me across the wall and captured my lips.

Oh No Myra! What have you done....

I attempted to push her but it was weak effort. My body already gave in when her electrifying warmth engrossed my skin. I reciprocated intensely to her hot passionate kiss, her soft palms took grip on my neck pulling me to deepen my kiss and my hands sneaked from her smooth shoulders to her exclusively soft back.

I never ever dreamed of this moment in my life, I never thought of to love any girl with this passion. My heart was rigid and sombre that I had lost all my wishes and dreams before far years ago. However this angel came in my life and lit up the light in my dark hopeless world with lots of love and affection and I could not stop myself to love her back with same zeal.

I was so much absorbed and captivated by her heavenly touch, I was pulling her very close as if I am going to die if she would separate from me, every kiss being placed up on her plump lips was making me to want her more.

I don't know for how long we were there in this position but our minds were far away to think wisely about possible dangers in our lives.

*****

A/N:- Did you guys enjoyed Jake's Point of View, I think yes.

My next chapter will be after two days and the secret of who is going to see them first will be revealed.....

*Love you guys* please keep reading, voting and commenting!