Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I groaned and forced my eyes open, where I found myself on a long king sized bed, fluffy mattress with pink plush bedcovers & matching pillows on it. I spun my eyes around, it was a large square room; Walls were tall and beige in colour. There was nothing much in this room besides bed, one small table holding lamp and clock and one air-conditioner.

I curled up on bed clutching my knees across my chest however it was not doing any good to feel better. My stomach was wringing painfully by dint of extreme hunger. I was feeling the weakness emerging inside my body.

But then suddenly the door opened and Jake came inside with trolley holding by his hands. My nose smells the delicious food in that trolley as I hopped over to trolley. Woww...Pasta, Pizza, Manchurian, Muffins, Orange juice......I immediately started devouring on that yummy food as there was only thing which I could feel was my hunger.

When I started hiccupping because of that spicy pasta, someone brought a glass of water to the edge of my lips, I drank the whole water hastily. That's the moment when I realized that I didn't even bothered his presence around me whilst devouring on food. I squirmed awkwardly and smiled him sheepishly; he returned me a small smile.

After a small silence, he said,

"Well, I am sorry for the yesterday"

"why?"

"Because I lied to you."

"What was that?"

"I was not supposed to give you false hope because the reality is there's no even a small beam of hope to escape from here."

"You are sounding very negative. We should never fail to try and never lose hope."

He exhaled a long breath and said, "You will come to know eventually what I mean, now we will get over this topic because I don't want to look you sad Miss." he stood up from his knees to his feet and turned to go back.

"Myra!" he snapped his head at me,

"My name is Myra!" I said with smile, he smiled back "Myra, Nice name.......ok I need to go" He turned back to go.

"Jake wait, could you stay here just few minutes more, I feel scary here." My eyes emitted teardrops and I let it fall on my cheeks.

His eyes seemed pained and his voice came out quaky "I don't mind to stay here but that's not possible. Alex will be here at any moment plus you know I am servant here.....so I have to go now....."

Jake left the room. He told me that Alex would be here at any moment. What should I do now, how should I face him, think Myra think.......

And the idea crop up in my mind. I should pretend to be slept. I hope it will work out well.

Immediately I pull on blankets and got in sleeping position. Few minutes had gone and I heard the sound of footsteps near to the door. I sensed the door snapped open and someone entered in the room. I was hoping that it shouldn't be Alex but then I felt cold fingers were fondling on my cheeks. I struggled hard to maintain my breathing normal & keeping my face cold but how could I deal with my heart beats, my heart was pounding rapidly. I was very tense inside but still fought to suppress the fear.

but then suddenly the words tumbled in my ears,

"I know you are awaked Myra....now open your eyes."

My eyes opened wildly; he was hovering on top of me. My heart panged in fear and my eyes widened over his piercing gaze, his face was in deep proximity of my face. He sported evil smile and began leaning over me, I was about to push him hard but he quickly got hold on both of my hands. God! He is damn faster than me.

He smirked triumphantly, his lips were merely inches away from mine but then all of sudden someone knocked on the door. He groaned annoyingly and moved away from me. I exhaled heavy breath which was stuck in my throat and he went to open up the door.

"Sorry sire for interrupting you but Dakota madam sent me to call you urgently." Anna said in small voice.

He glanced at me but I averted my eyes, he smiled huskily and disappeared in a blink.

Anna stepped over me and stroked on my shoulders tenderly. I could not stop my tears and cried hugging her tightly. She rubbed my back and pulled away slowly.

"Now I have to go, if you need anything, click that button over there......and this is for you" she handed me a bag.

"what is it?"

"Cloths for you, you need to change this nighty"

"I need shower"

"Wait for a while, I will send Jake to take you to the bathroom"

I nodded and she walked away closing the door behind her.

*****

A/N:- Good morning!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter too. Thank you so much for reading this story so far. 

I admire your love in form of your votes and comments, so keep doing it.