Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Myra* 

"Stop iiiittttt...." the voice boomed in air making me shiver to hell.

The feeling of love directly replaced by the dark fear and heart contorted immensely. Immediately we jerked away as our heads turned quickly towards the source of voice.

Million thanks to dear god it was Anna! She was standing on door with her hands on her hips and her eyes were flashing terror and incredulity.    

"Have you guys lost your minds?" Anna rapidly stormed over to me and tucked strap of my dress back on my shoulder and reapplied lip gloss on my lips. Once she done, she shot glare on us.

"Thank God it was me to look you first otherwise you would have been killed by now. Now I don't have much time to give brains to your gone heads but I will see you both afterwards." she quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room towards the party hall.

Anna was quite while we were walking and my thoughts were yet lingering around Jake. My heart beat was still uneven and I still couldn't make it believe that what I had been doing little earlier. Oh my goodness! My skin was still sensing that amazing touch, his scent was mingling in my nose, my lips were missing those hot lips anyway, he had aroused me in and out and now it was being very onerous not to be in his warm embrace.

Do I get that pleasure again? This uncertainty.... is killing me.

"Watch it Myra!" Anna' voice brought me out of my reverie.

"Umm...what" I asked instinctively.

"Just forget what happened behind, you know it had been dangerous if anyone would have caught you before me. Please show some mercy on Jake, He is innocent boy, don't become reason of threat to his life, if you are smart then you are getting well what I meant to say?"

Whatever she said was absolutely right, I couldn't be selfish with my desires, though I know we both had already touched the sky of our love but still this is inevitable to ignore the reality that we are not living among the normal humans. These Vampires are dangerous and ruthless, It is foolishness to stand and fight against them.

What else could I say? I nodded assuring her.

You are in front of me

Still I can not hold you

This is eviler destiny

It ain't allowing me to catch you

But baby don't disappoint

I left my heart with you......

------(sad song)

Ignoring the painful thud of my heart, ignoring my tears which are desperately trying to escape from my eyes, I decided to eliminate all the cherished memories with Jake as we neared to Party hall.

As we were descending the staircase, I got to see the glorious view of palatial magnificent party hall. The beautiful multi-colour lamps and chandeliers were illuminating each and every corner of the hall. The stunning tables were arranged with purple orchid flowers. Wine decanters and glasses were also arranged on large counter in the very right side of the hall.

Vivacious Water fountain was adding beauty to the already beautifully decorated hall. Sweet melody music was humming around the background. The hall was full of gentleman and beautiful ladies in formal expensive cloths, snobbishness was clearly written on their faces, they were making talks with their friends while some of them were enjoying drinks. I could not see Alex in the crowd but I know sooner or later I have to meet that monster.

"Be careful, they are all vampire guests and some of them are their slaves." Anna whispered to me. I looked in horror and took a seat on chair to calm my racing heart.

After a minute while I saw Alex marching towards us. He was wearing plush white tuxedo complete with black bow-tie. With his each step towards us I could hear thumping of my little heart. I noticed his blue sharp eyes were scrutinizing me from upside down that made uneasiness creep into my spine. He stood right before me and Anna instantly bowed her head.

"You look spectacular!! Everyone is just looking at you from the corner of their eyes!!" He whispered seductively in my ears and I felt his hands circling around my waist.

"You took so much time to reach here little mermaid", he said cocking his eyebrow. Staring to floor I didn't respond him anything.

"Where is Jake, What the hell he was doing all this time?" His gentle trance suddenly changed into fury.

What do I do now? I can't let him suspect what happened in between us.

"Jake had come on time but I was feeling little giddy so he told me that he will bring some orange juice and fruits for me, I agreed to that so he went then after some time Anna arrived. Sorry it was all my fault." Did I give him enough reason to mislead him? I hope he will believe on my lies.

"That's it?" he asked dubiously, "Yes" I said confidently.

"I thought you and Jake were making out" he said darkly. My heart skipped a beat though I slapped my emotions away and plastered my face with cold attitude. I looked straight into his eyes so that he could not fathom what's going in my mind. Then his lips twitched in goofy grin before he said,

"I was just kidding....come with me" he said as he pulled me to walk with him holding my waist.

*****

A/N : -  So guys...have you enjoyed this chapter? Yes yes yes!!! I know.

Silent readers please, please show your love by votes and comments, I am waiting.... 

Stay happy and have a great time!!!