I rolled my eyes at her and replied,

"Yeah, was it that or the fact that I wouldn't wake up when you tried?" Her face turned from innocent to sheepish within seconds, and she gave me a grin as sheepish as her face. I just shook my head and linked arms with her. As we were walking out of the common room, I pulled Mione aside and whispered to her with a slight blush,

"But it was nice."

Mione just giggled and pushed me towards Harry. I stumbled a bit and ended up face planting into his chest. I blushed and quickly moved. Ron chuckled and moved up towards Mione. Harry held out his arm for me to grab onto, and I did so. He led me to the Great Hall and towards the Gryffindor table. Once there, we sat down and began to eat our breakfast.

This time, I managed to keep all of my breakfast, except for my toast, from Ron. But I didn't really care for toast, so it all worked out. Every time he tried to steal a piece of my breakfast, I slap his hand and glare at him. It wasn't until the forth time I hit him and glared, that he finally realized he wasn't getting any of my breakfast this time. He sat next to Mione with a pout, while continuing to eat his own breakfast.

We all burst out laughing at him, and soon he dropped the pout and laughed with us. When that died down, we finished our breakfast, all the while casually chatting with one another.

As we got up to leave the Great Hall, the same boy from the day before waved at me with a smile and a blush on his face. So of course, I waved back trying to be polite. Besides, he seems like a nice boy.

I grabbed Harry's hand as we exited the Great Hall. 'Well, he did say he was going to escort me everywhere today, so I might as well let him.' I thought while we were walking towards our first class.

Our first class today, was unfortunately with the Slytherins, and it was in the dungeons. The dungeons don't really bother me, and neither do most of the Slytherins. It's the potions teacher that really bothers me. I actually like potions class, I'm quite good at potions, they're really easy to do, and I'm a beginner! It's just the teacher, he always picks on Harry. I mean he picks on me too, but I just ignore it, I'm not really one to hold a grudge, but I can't say the same about him. He picks on Harry the most but occasionally he sends a few snide remarks towards me, but I always just retort back quietly, except for today. He said something very offending to me today, and it was so rude and mean, that I kinda lost control of my temper, and I yelled a huge retort back at him, which made him mad and before he could even deduct points from the Gryffindors, the bell rang and I grabbed my bag and stomped out the door fuming.

Harry, Ron and Mione rushed out after me. My temper was slowly dwindling down, and eventually I calmed down completely.

"Bloody Hell, I didn't know you could get so angry." Ron said after I had calmed down and started walking again.

I blushed,

"I couldn't help that I got angry, what he said was just rude and uncalled for. He had no right to say that. I tried to keep my temper down, but when he said that I kinda just. Exploded."

"Heh, yeah we kinda saw that. You were screaming at him about how he was a grown man who was acting like a child picking on a little girl. Also your hair started turning red, kinda like fire. And your hands had a little red spark coming from them." Harry chuckled.

My eyes widened, with shock.

"What? My hair started turning red? I mean I understand why my hands had red sparks coming from them, but why my hair? It's never happened before, so. Why now?"

It was Mione's turn to talk, and just by the look on her face, I could tell that she knew the answer.

"Well, I believe the reason why your hair began to turn red, is because of your emotion at the time. You were upset and enraged, so as a result, your hair turned red, like fire. I saw it start to lift up before you stormed out of the classroom, so I think it was starting to form into fire, because of your anger."