Who Would Have Thought Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Y/d/n:"So Hailey...."He said turning his attention away from his daughters"Tell us more about you"He said. I sat next to Kendall and Kylie and we all started talking and they all got to know me a little.

Hailey:"I'm pretty sure you guys know this stuff tho"I said.

Y/m/n:"We chose not to believe social media... Something Y/n taught us"She said.

Y/n:"It's true tho. They always make up stupid rumors about us"She said. We all nodded in agreement.

Kris:"Well Y/n's parents and I have some work to do so I trust you will all behave"She said.

Kim:"I got them mom"She said. Kris walked out and Y/n plopped down next to Kim.

Y/n:"You know you're worse then all of us right"She said. Kim hit her arm causing Y/n pout.

Kim:"Ass"She said.

Y/n:"We know you got Kimmy...trust me"She said earning laughs from all of us. She turned to me and gave me a warm smile which I returned.

Khloe:"So Y/n did you know that Hails is a big fan of you"She said making my eyes go wide. Y/n looked at me and smiled.

Y/n:"Really?"She asked confused"I find that hard to believe"She said.

Hailey:"It's not hard to fall in love with your music Y/n"I said. She smirked and leaned forward and looked at me with those Y/e/c that can make you melt.

Y/n:"Really now"She said. I nodded my head and spoke up.

Hailey:"I've loved your music from the time Kenny and Ky first showed me video's of your songs that you wrote"I said. She gave me a small smile and nodded. I was shocked with the amount of confidence I suddenly got.

Y/n:"Wow I can't believe the famous Hailey Rhode Baldwin is a fan of me"She said smiling big.

Hailey:"Huge fan of you actually"I said correcting her. We were busying talking when I looked over and saw the girls smirking at Y/n and I.

Y/n:"What?"She asked.

Kourtney:"Oh nothing...."She said trailing off.

Kendall:"Just that you and Hailey seem to be in your own little world"She said. Y/n smirked while I blushed and looked down.

Y/n:"Oh don't be jealous Ken"She said. Kendall huffed and looked at Y/n.

Kendall:"Trust me I'm not"She said. Y/n chuckled and turned her attention back to me.

Y/n:"So where were we?"She asked. We talked about both of our careers and the little things and just got to know each other a little more.

I had a really busy day tomorrow and I decided I should head home early and get some rest. I bid my goodbyes to Kenny's family and Y/n's. She looked at everyone and then smiled at me.

Y/n:"I'll walk you out"She said. I just nodded and walked to the door with her following but in the inside I was freaking the fuck out"You know..."She said trailing off.

Hailey:"What do I know?"I asked. She chuckled and opened the door for me as we walked to my car.

Y/n:"I don't take much liking to some Kenny's and Ky's friends but you're"She said stopping and looking at me"different... A good kind off different"She said. I blushed a little and nodded.

Hailey:"Thanks Y/n"I said.

Y/n:"It's my pleasure"She said. I saw her scratch her neck and look at the ground. I looked at her studying her and how cute she looked right now"So uh....can I get your number?"She asked. I smirked at her and unlocked my car.