마흔 (maheun)

"Where is he?" Jihoon asked, tapping his foot impatiently. Seokmin shrugged.

"He should be here soon," Seokmin answered. "You look tense. Relax." He grabbed Jihoon by the shoulders and spun him around, giving him a light massage.

"That's because I haven't had sex in a long time," Jihoon muttered bitterly. Seokmin's face scrunched up in disgust, and he made vomiting sounds.

"I didn't need to know that, Jihoon-hyung."

"That's why I said it quietly. So you wouldn't hear it. It's not my fault that you have really good hearing," Jihoon retorted. He jumped as he suddenly felt a sharp pinch, and he turned around to glare at Seokmin. "Asshole."

"Hey, if you were nicer to me, maybe I wouldn't have pinched you," Seokmin replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

"It was a compliment!" Jihoon protested.

"Yeah, but you said it in a rude tone," Seokmin responded.

"Well–" Jihoon started.

"I'm here, I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Soonyoung interrupted as he ran towards Seokmin and Jihoon. He screeched to a stop in front of them and bent over, resting his hands on his knees as he painted heavily.

"About time. Some of us have a specific time that we have to go back to work, you know," Jihoon said. Seokmin elbowed him in the side harshly.

"Ignore him. He's always like this when he's hungry," Seokmin told Soonyoung.

"Like what?" Soonyoung asked.

"Childish and cranky."

"Hey, am not!"

"Ah, I see what you mean." Soonyoung nodded.

"Hey!" Jihoon huffed. "Man, screw you both. You guys suck. Let's just go in and eat already. I'm starving!"

"Hey, Woozi, can I try some of your food?" Soonyoung asked, not even bothering to wait for an answer as he took some noodles out of Jihoon's bowl. Jihoon scowled.

"Stop calling me that! Some of my co-workers have started calling me Woozi now! This is all your fault," Jihoon complained.

"Oh, hush. It's a cute nickname," Soonyoung responded. "Besides, I know that you don't hate it. Nor do you hate me. You can't fool me with your cold act anymore."

"It's not an act. I just really don't like you," Jihoon retorted as he stole some food from Soonyoung's plate in retaliation. Soonyoung grinned at him knowingly.

"W-What?" Jihoon said, averting Soonyoung's eyes as his cheeks heated up.

"Nothing. It's just that you're bad at lying. It's obvious that you like me," Soonyoung replied. Jihoon's blush deepened. "Besides, a little birdie told me that you couldn't wait to meet me for lunch today. It must be really exciting to meet a famous idol like me, huh?"

"How do you even have any fans?" Jihoon questioned. "I mean, if you were attractive, then maybe I could understand, but you're not even remotely good-looking."

"Rude!" Soonyoung pouted then smirked. "It's okay though, Jihoon-ah. I'm not offended. I know that you actually find me attractive."

"Who told you that lie?" Jihoon asked. Soonyoung winked, causing Jihoon to inhale sharply.

"Can you two stop flirting? You make me wanna barf," Seokmin interrupted as he took some of Jihoon's food. Jihoon glared at Seokmin and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Ow!"

"We weren't flirting, idiot," Jihoon said. He turned back to his food and saw Soonyoung quickly stuff some more of Jihoon's noodles on his mouth. Soonyoung smiled at him innocently.

"Whoops."

"Stop stealing my food, you two! Do you want me to starve to death?" Jihoon asked rhetorically. Seokmin and Soonyoung glanced at each other for a second and nodded. Jihoon scowled.

"Assholes."

"We love you, Woozi-yah!" the other two chorused, laughing as Jihoon crossed his arms childishly and glared at them. Jihoon rolled his eyes and sighed. He needed better friends.

A/N: sorry this is so late *sweats nervously* as i said i had to bake the cake thursday and then yesterday i started this but was way too tired to finish it so rip. also thanks to NO ONE for telling me if i'd ever mentioned seokmin's sexuality smh (nah y'all probably just didn't remember which is fine i understand). anyways hope you enjoyed this!

linked song is "a lie (거짓말이야)" by b1a4 bc i love it so much it's so pretty but smh give gongchan more lines he barely got anything in this man imagine being part of a group with only 4 other members and you STILL only get a few lines is this how it feels to be chae jinseok my poor bb (speaking of whom i love him so much i also love his friendship with seungcheol so much it's a blessing to this world like chaejin going to svt's concert in japan recently made me so happy :') god bless them)

well that's it for this update! please tell me what you thought of it! was it good? was it bad? i think it was okay but idk so let me know how you felt about it! you feedback really helps! anyways as always tysm for the continuous support bc it makes me really really happy! ily guys! y'all are the best! i hope that you've had a great day so far! i'll see you next week! goodbye! thank y'all so much again! enjoy the rest of your day! bye! <3