스물여섯 (seumulyeoseot)

"Good work, everyone. Our show is receiving a lot of positive reviews. Keep it up!" Jihoon said, nodding in satisfaction at the others sitting around the table.

"We'll film some more tomorrow, and then you'll be able to rest. You're all working hard!" Wonwoo finished. "That's it for today though. You guys can go home now. Have a good evening!"

"Bye Jihoon-sunbae! Bye Wonwoo-sunbae! See you tomorrow!" Hansol and Seungkwan yelled simultaneously, bowing respectfully before shoving each other out of the room and racing down the hall to see who was the fastest.

"I gotta get going too. I'll text you," Wonwoo said to Jihoon as he picked up his bag. He slung his bag across his shoulder and waved at Jihoon before leaving the room, Mingyu trailing after him excitedly.

"Jihoon-hyu–" Seokmin started to speak, but Jihoon cut him off.

"I'm guessing that you're gonna go out for dinner with Soonyoung again? Alright, I got it. Have fun!" Jihoon told Seokmin with a smile. "Hurry up and get out of the room though. I gotta lock it up."

"Right, sorry. C'mon, Soonyoung-ah. See you later, Jihoon-hyung!" Seokmin waved at Jihoon before dragging Soonyoung out of the room.

"Bye Jihoon-ah!" Jihoon heard Soonyoung shout as Seokmin pulled him away.

Jihoon chuckled and grabbed his bag, pulling out the keys to the room. He shut the door and locked it from the outside, stuffing the keys back into the bag after making sure that the door had locked properly. Jihoon hummed to himself absentmindedly and checked his social media on his phone as he walked towards the exit of the building.

"Is that SHINee? Man, I never thought I'd hear you singing along to SHINee in my entire life," a feminine voice said from behind Jihoon. Jihoon's eyes widened.

"Gap Soonie?" Jihoon asked, turning around. He stared at the woman standing in front of him. He was right.

"Surprise! I missed my little cousin. How have you been, kiddo?" Gap Soon grinned, mussing Jihoon's hair.

"You're literally seven months older. Shut up," Jihoon grumbled.

"Oh, is that Gap Soon-noona? Noona! Hey!" Over here!" Seokmin's loud voice said brightly before he bounded up to the pair with Soonyoung trailing behind him.

"Seokmin-ah! My favorite person! How are you, hm? Jihoon isn't bullying you, right?" Gap Soon checked.

"Shut up. Of course not." Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Why are you even here?"

"It's terrible, Gap Soon-noona!" Seokmin wailed, clinging to her tightly. "He's so mean! Help me!"

"I'm leaving," Jihoon announced before starting to walk away from the group. He was quickly pulled back by a strong grip tugging on his backpack.

"You can't leave! After I came all the way here to have dinner with you?!" Gap Soon pouted.

"Noona. You literally live twenty five minutes away," Jihoon replied.

"Twenty five minutes I could be doing something else!" Gap Soon retorted. She turned to Seokmin and Soonyoung. "It was worth it though. He was singing SHINee when I approached him."

"Was not!" Jihoon protested, glaring darkly at the older girl.

"SHINee?" Soonyoung perked up.

"Ah, right. I should introduce you two formally. Soonyoung, this is my older cousin, Gap Soon. Gap Soon, this is Soonyoung," Jihoon said.

"I know who he is!" Gap Soon exclaimed indignantly. "I'm not that old!"

"You act like it," Jihoon muttered. "Why did you say you were here again?"

"I didn't," Gap Soon responded. "I'm here to have dinner with you! What are we gonna have? Chicken? Pork belly? Ooh! Beef?"

"I don't wanna do this," Jihoon sighed.

"You have to buy for the four of us, Jihoon-ah. You should have enough money, right?" Gap Soon beamed.

"Four?" Jihoon questioned.

"Well, obviously Seokmin-ah and Soonyoung-ah are going to be joining us too. If they're okay with it, of course," Gap Soon replied.

"Can we?" Seokmin begged, staring at Soonyoung hopefully.

"Uhh," Soonyoung responded blankly, noticing Jihoon's frantic gestures.

"Save yourself!" Jihoon whispered to him dramatically. Gap Soon slapped a hand over Jihoon's mouth.

"Ignore him. It'll be fun! Now, where's a good place to eat around here?" Gap Soon asked, walking out of the building with Seokmin. Jihoon stared after then blankly.

"Sorry," Soonyoung apologized. "I didn't know what was going on."

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing. If anything, I'm sorry for you," Jihoon said, patting Soonyoung's shoulder. "Sorry, Soonyoung-ah. Don't worry, we'll suffer together."

"Huh?" Soonyoung replied, tilting his head in confusion. Jihoon clasped his shoulder once more before following Gap Soon and Seokmin.

"W-Wait up!" Soonyoung called after him frantically. Jihoon half-smiled. As long as Gap Soon didn't embarrass him too much, maybe this dinner wouldn't be that bad. Maybe.

A/N: ehhh I feel like I had a good idea but unnecessarily included Soonyoung like I was planning on having him just notice Jihoon's cousin but decline but idk man idk sorry okay anyways linked song is "셜록" aka "Sherlock (Clue + Note)" by SHINee bc what a frickin catchy song I love it so much

anyways I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter kinda!!! man. I've had a pretty tiring and stressful day. so glad that it's over now!!! I hope you guys have had a good day though! as always tysm for the support bc it literally means the WORLD to me!!! you guys are amazing!!! ily guys sm!!! have a great rest of your day and I'll see you next week!!! bye!!! <3