열아홉 (yeolahop)

"My body is so sore," Soonyoung complained to Seokmin over the phone, adjusting the strap of his duffel bag on his shoulder and pushing his headphones further into his ears. "Minghao and I had to start coming up with ideas for the choreography for Chan's debut song."

"To be honest, I still can't believe that Chan's going to debut soon. Little Chan's all grown up now," Seokmin replied in a light, teasing voice. Soonyoung grinned.

"Hey, do you wanna get lunch together? A few other people will be coming. Actually, Minghao and I were initially just going to eat alone with Chan so we could go to the studio together, but Jun overheard us talking about it and decided that he wanted to tag along. I'm meeting the other three guys there," Soonyoung explained.

"Hmm, let me check if I'm free. Hey Jeonghan-hyung, I don't have to go anywhere directly after this, right?" Seokmin said, muffling his voice as he asked Jeonghan his question. "He said that I'm good. Where are you guys meeting? I'll probably come a little bit later because I just finished a radio interview."

"You know that one restaurant that's really close to the company? We're eating there," Soonyoung told him.

"Great! I'll meet you guys there then. Tell the others to start without me. See you guys soon!" Seokmin replied. Soonyoung told him goodbye and hung up the phone.

"I can breathe again, hey!" Soonyoung mouthed along to his music energetically, causing other people to stare at him weirdly as he walked towards the restaurant.

Soonyoung didn't care though. It's not like anyone could tell who he was—not at first sight at least. His face was covered by a black baseball cap and a white face mask. He got lost in his music and started swaying along to the song as he made his way to the restaurant. He stumbled back after accidentally running into someone, and he turned to the person and bowed apologetically to them before resuming his walk.

"Soonyoung-hyung! Over here!" Minghao called out as Soonyoung entered the restaurant. Chan was already with him, and the young trainee was waving at Soonyoung eagerly.

"Hey guys!" Soonyoung grinned. "Oh, by the way, Seokmin's gonna be joining us too. He'll be coming a little bit later though, so he said we should just order without him."

"Great! The more, the merrier!" Chan beamed.

"Now if only Jun would get here already," Minghao grumbled, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair impatiently.

"Hey, look! There he is! You did it! Good job, Minghao-hyung!" Chan teased, and Minghao sulked in his seat.

"Hey," Jun greeted them, slipping into the seat next to Soonyoung and across from Chan. "What did I miss?"

"Minghao's pregnant," Soonyoung said casually as he took a sip of his water. "It's yours."

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Jun choked out dramatically, even letting a few tears of joy slip out of his eyes to add to the charade. "I'm so happy! We're gonna be parents, Minghao!"

"Die," Minghao responded, glaring at him and Soonyoung.

"Aw, you don't mean that, do you?" Jun grinned.

"I do. At least then you wouldn't keep stealing and eating my ramen." Minghao retorted.

"It's not my fault you always leave the packets out in plain sight!" Jun said.

"They're not in plain sight! They're in the cabinets, hidden behind the salt and the soy sauce because you always eat it if I don't hide it!"

"Thanks for telling me where the packets are! I've been looking for them for ages, it's just behind the other things in that cabinet, of course!"

"Hey, don't you dare eat any more of my ramen without my permission! Understand, Jun?!"

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over my growling stomach. It's growling really loudly. Hey, is anyone else craving ramen?"

"Wen Junhui! You're dead!"

A/N: yikes well I hope that you guys enjoyed this??? idk I thought it was kinda okay, but idk. next chapter will probably consist of Sajakul (that's Sorn, btw, in case you didn't know), Jihoon, Seungyeon, and Wonwoo hanging out bc yes I need that friendship irl please and thank you. even if the next chapter is not about that, the chapter after that will definitely be their get-together through the jealous eyes of one Kwon Soonyoung
[; hopefully, it'll turn out well!!!

linked song is "Breathe Again" by Amber and Ksuke bc it's so catchy and I love it so much especially Amber I love Amber so much please give her more love she deserves it and please also give f(x) more love bc they really really really deserve it like I could go into a long rant about them and trust me you don't want them so just go and give them some love now and support them now bc they are some of the main queens that saved k-pop ok don't argue with me on this you can't win against facts okay

anyways, that's it for today's update!!! sorry that it was posted so late!!! I hope that it wasn't too short??? I think it was just barely long enough haha. again, please go support Amber and Ksuke, and please go give them a lot of support for their new song!!! you guys are the best!!! as always, thank you for all of your continued support!!! it truly does mean the world to me. have a terrific rest of your day!!! ily guys!!! bye!!!