열셋 (yeolset)

"Ugh, my head is pounding," Soonyoung complained out loud as he woke up.

Soonyoung stretched his arms and rubbed his head, leaning back on his arms as he looked around his room lazily. Wait. This wasn't his room. Where was he? Soonyoung bolted upright, regretting his actions immediately after as he felt his throat seize up. He rushed out of the room, covering his mouth with his hands as he searched for the restroom.

Soonyoung sighed with relief when he found the bathroom, and he slammed the door shut, locking it behind him shakily. He gasped for air desperately as he hovered over the toilet bowl, trying his best to stop himself from throwing up. Unfortunately, it was no use; he felt the contents of last night's dinner spill out of his mouth as he clenched the sides of the toilet bowl tightly.

When he was done, he flushed the toilet, a clear grimace on his face. He washed his hands and his mouth as he looked around for a spare toothbrush. He saw a familiar toothbrush in a cup on the corner of the counter, and he grabbed it, using it to brush his teeth. It was his spare toothbrush that he would use at Seokmin's apartment. Well, that answered his question of where he was.

"Look who's awake," Seokmin crowed loudly, smirking at Soonyoung as the older boy stepped into the kitchen. "How's your head doing?"

"Fuck you," Soonyoung muttered. He heard a laugh from beside him, and he turned to see Jihoon grinning at him.

"It's nice to know that you're not always sunshine and sparkles. I was beginning to worry that you weren't human," Jihoon said, handing Soonyoung a glass of water.

"Thanks," Soonyoung replied, downing the drink in one gulp. He placed the empty glass back on the counter, staring at it tiredly.

"Eat this and swallow this," another voice commanded, and Soonyoung looked up to see Seungcheol standing there. He felt a shiver ripple across his body as he grabbed the piece of toast and the pill. He smiled at Seungcheol weakly.

"Thanks," Soonyoung repeated timidly. Seungcheol sighed.

"Don't worry, Soonyoung. I'm not mad at you for drinking," Seungcheol told him.

"You're not?" Soonyoung asked hopefully.

"No," Seungcheol answered before his gaze turned dark. "I'm mad at you for interrupting my night with Jeonghan."

"I-I'm sorry! Forgive me!" Soonyoung apologized as he hid behind Seokmin.

"Leave the kid alone, Seungcheol," Jeonghan sighed. He turned to Soonyoung. "Don't worry, he's just messing around. On the other hand, I'm still trying to figure out why I should keep you, Seokmin, and Jihoon alive."

"Ah! Scary! Seungcheol-hyung, protect me!" Soonyoung shrieked, hiding behind his manager instead.

"Aw, don't be like that, Jeonghan-hyung," Jihoon chuckled nervously. "Think about all the good times we've had together!"

"Fine. I won't kill you yet. You owe me food though," Jeonghan declared.

"What about me?! Please don't kill me, Jeonghan-hyung! How else would Seungcheol make money to provide for your family?!" Soonyoung argued.

"Don't kill me either! I'm your steady source of income!" Seokmin added.

"Whatever. All of you owe me though," Jeonghan grumbled.

"You guys owe me too. I want books, clothes, and food," Jisoo stated.

"Isn't that a little much?" Jihoon asked hesitantly.

"Not at all. In fact, I deserve more than Seungcheol and Jeonghan do. All they did was put you and Soonyoung to bed. Meanwhile, I had to actually take care of you idiots before they got here. Do you know how hard it is to take care of three drunk people?" Jisoo ranted.

"How about we treat you all to coffee?" Seokmin offered. "If you want, I'll go to the bookstore and the mall with you afterwards, Jisoo."

"Okay," Jisoo said, and Seungcheol and Jeonghan agreed shortly after.

"Wait, I have a question," Soonyoung spoke up, shuffling his feet nervously as five sets of eyes focused on him. "What exactly happened last night?"

A/N: ehh, not exactly proud of this chapter, but it'll have to do. hope you guys somewhat enjoyed it??? idk. linked song is mpd fancam of "rock" by seventeen bc it's great!!! hope that you guys had an amazing day!!! sorry for the terrible update!!! ily guys!!! tysm for reading and voting and commenting as always!!! ily!!! bye!!! gl for anyone starting school soon!!!