서른셋 (seoreunset)

"Jihoon-hyung!" Seokmin called as Jihoon packed up his bag. Jihoon lifted his head and looked at Seokmin.

"You're done with work after this, right? Soonyoung and I are going out. Come with us!" Seokmin said.

"Pass," Jihoon replied. "I plan on rewatching 'Doctor Stranger' today. Lee Jong-suk is waiting for me."

"Aw, c'mon, don't be like that. We're going to the amusement park! They're going to have fireworks tonight!" Seokmin exclaimed excitedly.

"Didn't you go to the amusement park just a short while ago?" Jihoon responded.

"Jihoon-hyung," Seokmin whined. Jihoon sighed.

"Fine, fine! I'll go with you guys," Jihoon reluctantly agreed. Seokmin cheered.

"I'll wait near the exit with Soonyoung then," Seokmin told him. Jihoon nodded.

"Where are you going?" Wonwoo asked, walking up to the pair. Mingyu lingered behind him.

"Amusement park," Jihoon answered. "Wanna join us?"

"Ah, man, I wish. Mingyu and I are hanging out today. Maybe we'll drop by later though," Wonwoo said, and Mingyu nodded. Wonwoo smiled and clapped Jihoon's shoulder. "Later, Jihoon."

"Jihoon-sunbae!" Seungkwan shouted across the small room. Jihoon winced.

"Inside voice, Seungkwan," Jihoon reminded, rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry," Seungkwan replied. "Can Hansol and I go to the amusement park with you guys?"

"Sure." Jihoon shrugged. "Get your things."

"We've already packed up," Hansol told him.

"Ah, really? Okay. Let's go then, kids," Jihoon sighed, wrapping his arms around the boys' shoulders and pushing them out of the room. They walked to the atrium, and Jihoon looked for Soonyoung and Seokmin.

"Jihoon-sunbae, over there," Hansol said, pointing to the two singers near the doors. Jihoon nodded, and the three of them went over to Soonyoung and Seokmin.

"Woozi-ah!" Soonyoung beamed. His gaze shifted over to the other two producers. "And Hansol and Seungkwan!"

"Sorry. They asked if they could come along, and I said they could. I probably should've asked you guys first," Jihoon apologized. Soonyoung shook his head.

"No, it's fine! The more, the merrier, right?" Soonyoung smiled. Jihoon shrugged.

"Okay! Let's go to the bus then," Seokmin decided, leading the group out of the building. The others talked loudly and cheerfully as they walked to the bus stop, but Jihoon just stayed silent and kept blinking sleepily. Worried, Soonyoung walked next to Jihoon to keep an eye on him, just in case.

"Oh, there! It's pulling in. Hurry!" Seungkwan said, jogging towards the bus. Hansol and Seokmin ran after him. Jihoon, who was yawning, didn't hear him.

"Jihoon, c'mon!" Soonyoung grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the bus, startling Jihoon. Soonyoung pulled Jihoon onto the bus and nudged him towards a window seat before taking the seat next to him. Jihoon stared at their connected hands then glanced back up at Soonyoung.

"Soonyoung, we're on the bus now, you can let go of my hand..." Jihoon told him.

"Huh? Oh, right! Sorry." Soonyoung unclasped his hand from Jihoon's and placed it in his lap. He blushed brightly and dropped his head, causing him to miss Jihoon's grin. Soonyoung couldn't believe he had just held his crush's hand. It was so soft...

"I'm going to sleep."

Jihoon's voice broke Soonyoung out of his thoughts, and when he felt a heavy weight fall onto his left shoulder, he almost jumped in surprise. His face burned, and he glanced down at Jihoon quietly before clearing his throat and wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans. He stared intensely at the back of the seat in front of him, willing himself not to think about the man sleeping on him.

A/N: like jihoon, i'm really tired, so i'll do the actual amusement park thing next week. it sucks; i really wanted to do it this week. sorry, guys. also, tbh, i totally started this chapter in jihoon's pov, then realized what i was doing halfway through and changed what i could. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. let me know what you thought!

linked song is "re-bye" by akmu bc god bless. they're really amazing, and i love them so much. soohyun's voice is actually perfect? chanhyuk's voice is amazing too ofc! they're both SO talented tbh. please check out their stuff! i'm gonna link their random play dance challenge from weekly idol bc i love that so much it was hilarious fav god bless ok here you go:

anyways, that's it for this week! i hope that you guys liked it! again, please comment and tell me what you thought! sorry if it was kinda short. and as always, tysm for the continuous support bc it means a lot to me! i hope that all of you have had a great day and will have an amazing rest of your day! you guys are awesome! ily guys so much! thanks again! see you next week! bye! <3