하나 (hana)

"Good morning!" Soonyoung greeted cheerfully as he entered his dance studio.

"Oh, Soonyoung, hey. You know your schedule for today, right?" his manager, Seungcheol, responded with a strict stare. Soonyoung nodded.

"First I'll practice, then I'll go to my photo shoot, then I'll be going on Hello Counselor," Soonyoung stated. Seungcheol smiled at him.

"What a good kid. Alright, go practice then. I'll be doing boring paperwork in my office as always. I'll come by with Minghao later so he can fix your choreography," Seungcheol responded.

He gave Soonyoung one last smile, then left the room, closing the door behind him. Soonyoung sighed and clasped his hands together. He silently stretched for a few minutes, then got up and put in his headphones. Soonyoung played one of his songs on his phone and immediately started practicing, wasting no time.

"We listen to your concerns. National counseling session!" Chan-wu said. Soonyoung cheered and clapped energetically. He laughed as Seokmin whispered a joke in his ear.

"Today, we have some phenomenal guests with us—look, all of the ladies in the audience are giggling. Everyone, please welcome DK, Hoshi, Jun, Sulli, and Ben!" Chan-wu continued, clapping loudly. Soonyoung and the other guests bowed in their seats and waved cutely at the audience.

"So Sulli, we haven't seen you in a while. How long has it been again?" Yeong-ja asked, turning to Sulli.

"Yeah...around two years? Three years? It was back when I was with f(x). Wow, it's been a long time!" Sulli exclaimed.

"And you're starring in a new drama soon, right?" Yeong-ja said. Sulli nodded.

"That's right, I'm starring in a drama with Lee Jong-suk soon. Actually, Ben recorded the opening song for it," Sulli answered, smiling sweetly at Ben.

"That's right, I heard about that. Ben, can you sing some of it for us?" Dong-yup asked, and the audience cheered in response.

Ben nodded and sang a few lyrics of the song, her beautiful voice quickly serenading the audience and capturing their attention. She eventually stopped singing and bowed humbly, and Soonyoung clapped loudly for her.

"Hoshi-ssi, it looks like you really enjoyed that," Yeong-ja pointed out, directing the attention to him.

"Ah, yes, I'm actually a huge fan of Ben and her work. I really love the opening song she sang for 'The Producers,'" Soonyoung admitted, grinning at Ben. Ben smiled back.

"But you know, you're a pretty famous yourself. Do you have anything to show us today?" Dong-yup asked. Soonyoung nodded and stood up.

"I'll be dancing to my own song 'Jam Jam' today," Soonyoung said.

"Alright, whenever you're ready," Tae-gyun responded.

Soonyoung took a breath, then heard the music play, and he started to dance, focusing intently. He looked at the cheering audience when he had finished, and he bowed, thanking them with a wide, genuine smile.

"Wow, that was amazing! Can you teach me how to do that?" Yeong-ja requested, fascinated by his choreography.

"Don't teach her! If we let her dance, we'll lose viewers!" Dong-yup interrupted frantically.