스물여덟 (seumulyeodeol)

"I can't believe I got drunk again," Jihoon moaned, dropping his head onto the counter. "Did I embarrass myself?" Seokmin nodded.

"Soonyoung took you home last night, and you were all over him. Seriously, when was the last time you got laid?" Seokmin smirked.

"I know, right?" Jihoon sighed quietly before his eyes widened. "Wait, repeat what you said again?"

"When was the last time you got laid?" Seokmin repeated, tilting his head in confusion.

"No no, the part before that," Jihoon replied.

"Oh that? Yeah, Soonyoung had to go back to your office with you, get your car, and drive you home because you were drunk and I had to wake up early because of my early schedule. I woke up because you were really loud when you came back with him, and I saw you pin him against the wall. What, you don't remember?" Seokmin grinned.

"I did that?!" Jihoon exclaimed. "Shit! I need to apologize, where's my phone–"

"Relax, Soonyoung knew you were drunk and didn't mean anything by it. Besides, he probably enjoyed it. I bet you did too," Seokmin teased.

"Shut the fuck up." Jihoon shot Seokmin a steely glare. "Why are you so adamant on the two of us dating?"

"Jihoon-hyung, when's the last time you dated someone? Like, truly dated someone. I just want you to find someone who makes you happy," Seokmin told him. "It's obvious that you like Soonyoung-hyung to me, okay? I've known you since we were little. Why won't you just ask him out and be happy with him?"

"Because I don't like him!" Jihoon defended. He frowned. "Hypothetically though, even if I did like him–"

"Everyone knows that when someone asks about a hypothetical situation, it's real," Seokmin interrupted.

"Even if I did like him, which, no, I don't, think about how hard it would be. He's an idol. And we're two men. Sure, Soonyoung is open about his sexuality, but what if I'm not? What if I don't want people to know that I'm not straight?" Jihoon asked. Seokmin's eyes softened.

"Jihoon-hyung, is this about those kids in middle school?" Seokmin responded sympathetically.

"Not exactly. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I still worry that other people won't accept me. What if Soonyoung's fans started to hate me–or him? Why would I want to go through all of that pain? If I ever liked a celebrity, dating them would just cause problems for them. Dating in general is troublesome," Jihoon said.

"And if you loved a person? You'd be fine never getting to date them even if they wanted you?" Seokmin retorted.

"It's for their good, isn't it? Don't people in love  always do what's best for the person they love?" Jihoon replied. "It doesn't matter anyways. I don't even like anyone right now, so everything's fine."

"Jihoon-hyung..." Seokmin frowned. "I understand where you're coming from and everything, but I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy." Jihoon rolled his eyes fondly.

"You know what I mean. You're not getting any younger, you know? If you ever do like someone, please just do something about it. I know that you don't like being lonely, and one day I'm probably going to find someone I love and marry them too. So please. Whenever you have feelings for anyone, just go for it. I'll be here for moral support if you need some. Besides, not everyone's as un accepting as you think. Just take a look at all of the people around you." Seokmin smiled.

"Whatever," Jihoon huffed, though he was secretly touched that Seokmin cared for him so much. "But Soonyoung? Really man? As if I'd fall in love with an idiot like him. He doesn't love me either, trust me. Love at first sight, my ass."

"Whatever you say, Jihoon-hyung. By the way, you never did anything to him. Well, you tried to hug him and ended up passing out on him instead, but that's it, so don't worry. I just wanted to see how you'd react." Seokmin grinned.

"I'm going to kill you, Lee Seokmin," Jihoon seethed, and Seokmin laughed loudly.

"Not if you can't catch me!" Seokmin stuck his tongue out at Jihoon before quickly dashing away.

"Get back here, asshole!"

A/N: don't know how I feel about a lot of this but I like the beginning and ending idk tell me what you thought linked song is "비밀 (Insane)" by BTOB bc they're amazing hope you enjoyed it thanks for the support ily all have a great day see you next week bye gotta go stir my noodles