서른 (seoreun)

"Oi, can you go out and get some ramen?" Jihoon requested, poking Seokmin's shoulder as the younger boy lounged comfortably on the couch. "We're out."

"Dude, what the hell?! We literally just went out to eat!" Seokmin protested.

"Yeah but I got a small dish because we were eating with Soonyoung and his mother too. I couldn't just order a bunch of food for myself, right? That'd make me look like a pig," Jihoon replied.

"You are a pig though," Seokmin retorted jokingly. "Dude, Soonyoung's mom wouldn't have cared. She's cool. Why do you care so much anyways? You're never this considerate."

"I didn't want her to get a bad impression of me," Jihoon responded.

"But why would you care if she did?" Seokmin repeated.

"Well, Soonyoung's my friend, right? I'll probably end up seeing her again some time, and I don't want her to remember me as her son's voracious friend," Jihoon said.

"You know, you remind me an awful lot of a boy meeting his significant other's parents for the first time," Seokmin mentioned, grinning smugly.

"Shut up." Jihoon glared at Seokmin.

"No, just hear me out, okay? You wanted to make a good impression on her and shit. And she asked you questions about what you do, how you and Soonyoung met, hell, she even asked what you like about him! Tell me it doesn't sound like you were meeting your boyfriend's mother," Seokmin responded. Jihoon scowled.

"Whatever. Are you gonna get me my ramen or what?" Jihoon huffed. Seokmin smiled.

"What?" Jihoon asked.

"This may be the first time that you didn't express blatant disgust at me for mentioning the possibility of you two dating," Seokmin answered.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?" Jihoon retorted.

"Yeah, but it lacked your usual aggressiveness. What's this, Jihoon-hyung? Do you actually have feelings for him?" Seokmin teased.

"The only feelings I have right now are hate, for you, and hunger. Forget it, I'll go get the ramen myself," Jihoon said, grabbing his wallet, his jacket, and his keys.

"Get some soda too!" Seokmin yelled after him.

"Screw you!" Jihoon called back before closing the door to their apartment.

Jihoon stuffed his earphones into his ears as he walked into the elevator. He scowled angrily as he waited for the elevator doors to close. Impatient, he repeatedly pressed the button to close the doors, and when they finally closed, he stuffed his hands back into the pockets of his jacket with a huff.

Have feelings? For Soonyoung? As if. The only thing that Jihoon would ever like about Soonyoung was that he kind of, sort of, looked like Kim Soo-hyun from time to time. Jihoon would rather date Kim Soo-hyun anyways. Yes, Jihoon decided, Kim Soo-hyun was way more likable than Kwon Soonyoumg. He could never like Soonyoung when Soo-hyun existed.

A/N: yeah this is...really late...and pretty bad...the last paragraph was brought on by me rewatching "dream high" tbh bc i remember the first time i watched it i saw an angle of soo-hyun/sam dong and seriously thought he was soonyoung smh okay anyways was this decent enough??? idk please tell me what you thought i'm sorry again guys this story is just shit isn't it

linked song is "cash me out" by f(x) bc y'all know i love them y'all know they're talented queens isn't it a catchy song right anyways that's it for this chapter i hope y'all enjoyed it somehow??? have an amazing rest of your day guys!!! tysm for the continuous support even though i feel like i'm letting y'all down. y'all are the best!!! ily guys!!! see you next time!!! bye!!! ty again!!! <3