:Chapter 26:

-Fawn's P.O.V-

I giggled at the shirt Louis handed me.

"You're not serious, right?" I looked at him, holding the black tank top up in front of me.

"Oh, I'm very serious," he said, grabbing the shirt and pulling it over my head. He pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail. I was already wearing some grey jeans. I slipped on the grey knitted cardigan and the accessories.

"I look silly with this on," I complained, looking down at my top. It's a black wife beater with the picture of my ribcage with a pink heart where my heart is and then there is the skeleton of a baby over my stomach.

Louis came up with the brilliant idea of not telling anyone, just letting them find it out on their own, but we keep dropping hints all the time. It's already March and we went to the doctor 2 weeks ago, because we became worried when my stomach didn't grow at all, but it looks like I'm one of those people that don't show it until late in the pregnancy.

So you can only see it when I'm laying down or when you look very closely or when my stomach is bare. I'm now 11 weeks along and even though the morning sickness is annoying me, I feel great.

I'm glad Louis has finished his previous tour and stuff, so now he has a break for a while until the Where We Are Tour kicks off.

"You look beautiful as always, so shush." Lou kissed me quickly and then took my hand, walking me into the kitchen only to grab the keys. We porceeded to leave the flat and went down with the elevator.

When we got to the parking lot Harry was leaning against the car, tapping on his phone.

"Boo." I whispered beside him and he jumped, looking at me on guard, then scowled.

"Not cool," he mumbled. Louis chuckled and kissed my cheek before going to the drivers seat. I just ruffled Haz's hair and got in the car myself. Harry got in the back.

On the ride to the mall the boys talked nonstop.

We're going to a book singing. It's a One Direction + Little Mix + Fawn Calder book signing, so it's kinda huge. I have no idea how the guys managed to get this done, but they did, so I guess that'll just remain a mystery. I'm kinda excited to meet the rest of Little Mix, because I haven't offically met them yet.

++++++++

"Er... What's up with the top?" Niall asked, looking at my top kinda weirdly. I blushed and pointed to Louis. When Niall asked everyone seemed to look at my top. Zayn chuckled with his arm wrapped around Perrie's waist.

"It looks like you're knocked up or something," Dani giggled. Yeah, if only they knew...

"Yeah, knocked up or something." I looked over to Louis who was holding back a huge smile or a laugh. He wrapped his arms around me and placed them safely on my stomach, his face hiding in my shoulder as he silently laughed.

"Perrie!" a girl squealed. I looked to my right and saw three beautiful girls making their way over here. Perrie squealed and ran to them and hugged them all. They took their turns to hug everyone and then they were left with me and Louis. He let go of me and hugged the three girls.

I know who is who. Jesy gave me a hug and said it was nice to meet me, so did Jade. Leigh stood there for a bit though and then she raised an eyebrow and smiled. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Do they know?" Wow. I wasn't expecting that, but I shook my head slightly. "He knows, right?" I nodded now. "Well, congratulations."

She then pulled back and gave Louis a patt on the back and a wink. Lou looked a bit shocked, but then he smiled and wrapped his arm around me again.

Switch (One Direction: Louis Tomlinson) *COMPLETE*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara