:Chapter 10:

*1 week later*

~Fawn's P.O.V~

Eh.... Kill me now! Can't the time just stop? I don't want Louis and the lads to hate me. It's only 2 weeks left. I really hope they won't hate me. It would break my heart. I never had any actual friends but here I have 6 and a boyfriend. In a way. Not only that. I don't wanna hurt Louis. What if I'll only hurt him more then El did.

I would never forgive myself if I'd do that.

What I've been doing is unforgivable. I do understand if he never wants to see me after all I've done. It was stupid, but I don't regret it. Actually, I do in a way. I like it, because El was hurting everyone and I'm not. I don't like it, because now they'll get a reason to hate me.

I bet El will get through this shit without complications. I'll get the beating. She always gets through this kind of stuff easily and I'm left to get the shit. It's just how everything is with us. It's not funny.

"Hey." I felt someone whisper in my ear. I shivered and then arms snaked around me. "How are you feeling?" Louis asked me quietly. Oh, did I forget to mention, I'm sick.

"Horrible." I croaked out and closed my eyes again. Louis turned me around so I was facing him.

"Do you want anything?" He asked me, looking a bit worried. I smiled and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me and slid them under my tank. He stroked my burning hot skin with his cold hands. "You're burning up, love." Louis said with concern.

"No, I'm fine." I said feeling rather dizzy. His cold hand then touched my forehead and he sat up, making me groan.

"El, you're burning up. We have to get your fever down." He stood up and I just blinked and looked at him.

"But I'm tired." I complained sleepily and laid down, hugging the duvet.

"El, you've slept for 16 hours already. Come on." Louis pulled off my duvet and I'm too weak to protest. He picked me up bridal style and walked somewhere. I just closed my eyes and leaned my head on his chest.

"Wow. She's definitely not well." I think that was Dani.

"Shh.. I'm tired." I croaked out through my sore throat. It hurt like hell to talk.

"El, you can't sleep more. You have to eat and get down that fever." Louis sat me down in a chair and I nearly fell off it. My eyes opened slightly to find Harry holding me up.

"Mate, she can't sit up." Harry said slightly panicked.

"El, try to sit up." Zayn said and Harry slightly let go of me, but stood there just in case. I forced myself to sit up.

"It's haa-aard." I managed to get out, but it sounded weird. I laid my head on the island counter. All the talking then disappeared. My head laid on the side so my right side was on the cold counter. I felt loads of hands touch my cheek and people snapped their fingers in my face. I blinked and watched as people rushed around. What's going on?

Suddenly, I'm lifted up and someone grabbed my cheeks and moved my head. I met the eyes of a worried Louis. Shit, what's happening? His lips moved, but I couldn't move.

~Louis's P.O.V~

"Come on, El. Answer me." I pleaded as I got in the van. Harry drove to the hospital right away.

"Oh shit." Liam said and just then she began shaking violently. I felt myself go cold as her eyes rolled back in her head and she kept shaking.

"Harry, faster." Niall barked and soon we arrived at the hospital. The second we stepped in the door. A nurse saw us and she called doctors. She was put on a bed and they ran away with her. I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks. I don't know what's going on.

"Louis, come on." Danielle took my hand and Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with me. She just turned us out and didn't move. She didn't move and turned so pale and then she began shaking violently. Please don't die. We were finally doing fine and then this happens.

"We need to call her sister." I said quietly after we had gotten seated in the waiting room. "I'll call her. Liam, do you still have the number we got from Preston?" I asked and he nodded. He handed me a paper, so I dialed the number and moved the phone to my ear.

"Yeah?" Was the answer and I froze.

"Uhm... Is this Fawn?" I asked and I heard her suck in a breath.

"Er... Yeah? Why?" She asked me and I swear to God, she sounds just like El.

"El is in the hospital. We don't know what's wrong." I said and then I heard a gasp.

"What? No no no. Please say she's okay?" She pleaded and my eyes blurred again.

"I don't know, but you should be here. It looked pretty bad. She had a really high fever and we tried to get it down and then she couldn't sit anymore. And she just turned us out and turned pale. She wouldn't talk to us or move. So we went to the hospital and on the way here her eyes rolled back and she just began... S-shaking." I explained and then there was an angry scream on the other side.

"I'll be there in an hour or two." She then hung up and I slowly lowered the phone.

"What did she say and was it her?" Dani asked and I nodded.

"I think it was her. They sound exactly the same. And she's coming in an hour or two." I said and they nodded. A nurse then walked in.

"Did you come with the girl?" She asked and I nodded. "Uhm... She's taking a few tests now. It'll take about 5 hours. We're not sure what's wrong yet, but she's not good. It's really bad." She said sadly. I nodded and felt my lip tremble and the tears then streamed down freely. I pulled my knees up and hugged them. "I'll come back when the tests are over." She gave us a small smile and walked back out.

"This can't be happening." I blurted out and then broke down crying. I cried like a freakin' baby. And for the first time in my life, my heart ached. It was worse than any pain I've ever felt. Ever.