:Chapter 14:

~Fawn's P.O.V~

I have to admit I'm nervous for when El isn't around anymore and she leaves tomorrow. She helped me shower this morning and she got me dressed. I'm wearing cute mint green shorts with a bow belt and a white sleeveless shirt with a some bling on the collar. I matched it off with one ring and a black purse. And I'm wearing clean white converse.

My hair is in loose curls and I have natural make up on. I don't like a lot of make up.

We were now at the studio where the interview is gonna be. I am more than nervous. I never even had to got to an interview for Eleanor. Me and El are seated on the side and the lads are getting ready to go on stage. I looked at the audience and they were all here for One Direction. Obviously. Me and El are gonna come in a bit after them, we're not supposed to be here, but the interviewer of course loved the idea of the two of us coming on stage after a bit. After we left the hospital yesterday, we're supposedly the new and big gossip.

"And welcome, One Direction!" The interviewer said. I think her name was Hannah. The boys walked in in a line. Harry first and Louis last. So they went in by age. They all gave the interviewer a short hug, then sat down in one couch. They looked squished. "So how is everything going?"

"Good. Really good. We're just doing some recording and signing now. We're having a break." Liam answered smoothly, with his award winning smile. All of the lads have an award winning smile, but they also have their normal ones, which in my opinion, are adorable and I like them better.

"Good, when is your next tour then? Do you know?" Hannah asked them. She's actually one of the nice interviewers. She's polite and doesn't show too much or flirt with the lads. She is 25, so she could do it, but she doesn't, which makes me respect her more. It's kinda gross when the girls try and shove their boobs in their faces and flirt with them nonstop. I know the lads don't like it either, it makes them uncomfortable.

"Uhm... I think it starts in five months?" Zayn looked at the other lads for reassurance. They nodded, so he nodded to the interviewer.

"Are you excited? Where are you going this time?" She asked and they looked like they were ready to jumped through the ceiling.

"We're really excited. We can't wait." Louis answered with a wide grin.

"Yeah. We love touring and performing. We also get to meet our fans all around the world." Niall added.

"We're taking a world tour. We begin in Uk, then Europe, then in the US and Canada, then Australia and Asia and then we just continue from there to the rest of the world." Harry answered and I am happy for them. This is big.

"Okay, so lets take the regular check on your relationship status?" She suggested and now my stomach felt like jumping out of my mouth. I felt like throwing up.

"You'll be okay, Fawn." Eleanor stood behind me and gave me a hug over the back rest. I just nodded, but my hands were kinda shaking.

"I'm happy with Danielle." Liam said first.

"And I'm with Perrie." Zayn said and the two of them looked like love sick puppies, which is so cute.

"Still single." Niall spoke up.

"Same." Harry nodded and now everyone turned to Louis.

"I'm dating Calder." He smiled and looked down on his lap a bit.

"Yeah and speaking of Louis' relationship. We have two more people here. Please welcome Eleanor and Fawn Calder." Hannah said and now people cheered. Eleanor wheeled me and we went on stage. I was stopped beside Louis and El had her own chair beside me again. I held her hand and Louis gave me his.

Switch (One Direction: Louis Tomlinson) *COMPLETE*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें