:Chapter 8:

AN!

It's mature content in this chapter. You know, sexual. I hope you won't stop reading because of that. I promise it won't be in every chapter. I just needed something to continue from. I'm forming the next chapter in my head already!

ENJOY! :)

*1 week later*

~Fawn's P.O.V~

"El El El El El El!" I groaned and rolled over.

"El isn't available right now." I croaked out in a my groggy morning voice. There was chuckling and then  my duvet opened and a body curled up to mine. Legs wrapped around mine and arms around my torso. "Go away." I groaned and tried to wriggle out of the person's arms.

"No, I'm bored. I let you sleep for a long time." Louis complained and then pulled me even more into him. He rubbed his nose on my cheek and pressed us together.

"I'm tired. Go have a play date with Harry or something." Louis chuckled and kissed me under my jaw.

"No. I want you." I whined like a little kid. I've learned that Louis is actually a lot like a kid. "Please. I've been up for two hours without you." Louis then proceeded to kiss me. He left butterfly kisses down my jaw and to the corner of my lips. "Please." I sighed and opened my eyes, then rubbed them. I turned my head to the left and saw Louis was wide awake in boxers only.

"You've been up for two hours and you're still not dressed?" I asked him. Louis smiled sheepishly and cuddled into me.

"Nope. I couldn't bother." His face was right in front of mine now. Noses and foreheads touching. Both of us smiled and looked into each others eyes. Louis has been very cute for the past week. He's still hesitant but he does take my hand once in a while, kisses my cheek and hugs me. I still sleep in the guestroom, but I don't mind. I don't wanna push him, since he's so fragile still. El really hurt him and I do still find him in deep thoughts frowning. And when he thinks I'm not looking he let's his smile fall and he looks hurt.

Louis didn't look like he was sure if I wanted him to close the space between us, so I moved my right hand up to his face and into his still messy hair. I drove my fingers through it and then leaned in the small space that was left between our lips. Louis' sweet and soft lips kissed me lightly first and it was short, then he let go of me with his legs, but they still laid tangled together. We both then met each other again and let it linger.

Louis pulled me closer and there wasn't room between our bodies anymore. He then rolled on his back, pulling me with him, so I was on top of him. We pulled away as I now sat up, straddling him. Louis looked at me curiously as to how I'd react from here. I've never done this before...

"Uhm... S-sorry. That was maybe a-a bit too far." Louis stuttered nervously and was about to let go of my hips. I looked at him a bit. He lookd so nervous and scared of my reaction. He's scared that I, 'El', will backtrack and go back to her old self.

I placed my hands on his and kept them on my hips, then moved my hands up his arms and touched his hot and smooth skin. His flawless skin. Louis has an incredibly beautiful skin tone. It's tan and soft, suits him perfectly. I looked at his tattoos too and smiled. They look random, but are cute, yet has a masculine touch.

"Don't be sorry. You haven't done anything to apologize for." My hands were now on his broad shoulders. I looked into his eyes and he looked still a bit on edge, but relief and excitement was there too now.

"But you always hate this." He said, but I just smiled. I bent down and met his lips again. Louis didn't hesitate to respond. I let my hands move down his tight chest and touch his skin. Feel his body under my hands. Louis only got more intrigued now and moved his left hand to my hair and pressed me more down on him. His tongue swept over my bottom lip, so I let him in. My hands then trailed down his V-line and Louis heated up the kiss.