:Chapter 9:

~Louis's P.O.V~

El just left the flat and 10 minutes later, I walked to Liam's. They were all there, waiting for me. I walked into the room and sat down on the couch with a sighed.

"I don't know what's going on." I said tiredly and leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"What now?" Harry asked me. i looked around and everyone looked kinda worried. Who am I kidding, they looked worried sick!

"She gave me a hand job." I said and they all looked at me in shock. Their eyes wide and jaws dropped. "Exactly." I groaned and went back to my previous position.

"That was not expected." Zayn commented and they all mumbled their agreements.

"Mhmm.. And she said I could just come to her if I needed anything." I added, still with my eyes closed. I am so confused, it's not even funny. It's frustrating.

"Anything else?" Niall asked. I opened my eyes again and looked at the lads who had sat down around me.

"Kind of. I said she was like a new person and she said she was. And then I said I like the new person better than the first one I met and then she just; 'don't tell me waht you think of me before you've met my sister. It's gonna be an ugly reunion and the beginning of Word War III.'" I said and they looked as confused as I.

"She doesn't make any sense." Liam said and I shrugged.

"I don't know. She said I'd understand it the moment I met Fawn. Which is in a months or so." I told them. They leaned back and began thinking.

Like, what the hell is going on? She is so nice, funny, sweet, just positive stuff. That is not El! Not the Eleanor I know. And she knows how to cook, read, write, box and train. She wakes up early, usually. She get's along with everyone. She declines men, doesn't drink. Asks me about anything before she does it. That is the total opposite of what El usually did. It's weird. I like it, but I can't relax about it. I can't lay it behind me. It's too much of a change!

"What if she's actually not El, a look alike or something?" Niall asked and we looked at him weirdly. "Fine, stupid thought." He put his hands up in defence.

"It would've explained it. But I doubt that. Her voice is the same, hair, hight, eyes, everything. Everything besides her personality." I said and he nodded.

"Maybe she got hit in the head." Harry said jokingly and we chuckled.

"I don't think it's that either. But it would've been pretty funny." Zayn said and we nodded. We then looked at Liam, he's the smart one.

"I don't know. It's very confusing." Liam said and shrugged his shoulders. We groaned and just held our heads. This is too much thinking for us! We don't usually do this.

"Oh. She's even hanging out with Dani and Perrie for lunch today." Zayn said and we looked at him and Liam.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, Dani told me this morning. It was El's idea." Liam nodded and I sighed.

"What the hell is going on? It's like it's some kind of Freaky Friday or something." I said and the lads chuckled. "Not funny. I'm actually serious about this shit. I don't know what to do or how to even act around her anymore. Usually I'd have to leave her alone and if I touched her she'd slap me or yell me in the face. Now, she reacts to it and hugs me or takes my hand. It's alien like for her." I said with the most serious face I could muster.

"We could try and contact her sister." Liam suggested and I shook my head.

"No, that would be rude. She said her sister is the boss. Also El keeps her phone to herself at all time and she has a lock on it. It's a word not numbers." I said and they sighed.

"So her sister is the boss. Maybe it's her sister's doing. Maybe Fawn told El to change and clean up her mess." Harry suggested now and my eyes widened.

"Maybe. That's wasn't half stupid, Haz." I said and they all nodded. My phone then vibrated in my pocket and it was El. "Speak of the devil." I showed them the screan and answered, putting it on speaker right away.

"Hi, Lou!" She said happily in the phone.

"Hey, El. What's up?" I asked her as casually as I could.

"I'm at Starbucks with Perrie and Dani. Anyways, I was gonna tell you my sister is coming in three weeks. Be prepared. I'm gonna..." She stopped and it sounded like she was trying to come up with something bad. "Uh... I really don't like violence. I think I'll have to out talk her or something. No okay, not possible with her. It's gonna be a crazed cat fight." She sighed at the end and I looked at the lads.

"She can't possibly be that bad." I said and she chuckled dryly.

"Trust me. She's the devil himself." She said seriously and the lads looked at the phone weirdly.

"We'll just have to wait and see." I said and heard her talking to someone else for a second.

"Sorry, Dani asked me something. But, yeah. Just promise me you'll remember what I said. I'm doing what I'm doing for you. You only, okay?" Her voice was small again and my stomach twisted. Damn, she has to have effects on me.

"I promise. What is all this promising about?" I asked and the lads gave me thumbs up.

"I just want you to remember. And honestly. You'll hate me in three weeks." Her voice cracked and we all frowned now. What the hell is she talking about now?

"El, what are you talking about?" I asked and heard her suck in a breath.

"I'm talking facts. I'm sorry. I swear I'm not doing this to hurt you." She said and I just looked at the lads. She's just making me even more confused right now.

"Let's just wait and see, El. You're probably just over exaggerating." I said and she sighed.

"Yeah, sure. Bye, Lou. See you later." She said in a sad tone and then hung up just after I manage to say goodbye.

"Okay, she is just getting more confusing by the second." Niall agreed with me.

"Maybe she got hit in the head after all." I said and they nodded.