:Chapter 5:

Fawn's P.O.V

I woke up at 8 and smiled at how cute Niall and Zayn looked like on the couch. I quickly packed up my duvet and pillows and tippy toed into the guest room where Liam was sprawled out on the whole bed. I smiled and just put it inside my walk-in closet.

I got out my outfit for the day and walked into the bathroom furthest away from all the lads. I took a shower and put on my outfit and just combed through my hair and put on mascara.

I decided to make pancakes, so that's what I did. I also made some bacon and scrambled eggs. I put it out for the lads. I grabbed some bacon and two pancakes myself, then made myself some Yorkshire tea and ate breakfast.

I finished my food, then put my plate in the dishwasher. I got my laptop out - El's macbook... - and logged into twitter - also El's twitter - .

@EleanorJCalder: I'm up! Ask me questions now, I'm bored... The lads are sleeping. -.-zzZ

I posted that and got questions right away.

@OneDirectionLover: Where are you at the moment?

@EleanorJCalder: In Louis' flat :)

@Smiler: Are you and @Louis_Tomlinson still dating?

@EleanorJCalder: Yes, last time I checked we are...

@Elounor_: Where were you the last two weeks? o.O

@EleanorJCalder: I took a small vacation in Paris. It was loads of fun!! :D

@ElDaniPerrie: Since when did you answer questions on twitter?

@EleanorJCalder: Now I guess... I think I'm gonna do it more often. It's fun! xx

"Morning, love." I looked up and saw Louis standing there in his boxers, his hair sticking in every direction and he still looked sleepy.

"Morning, Lou." I smiled and stood up. "I made breakfast. What do you want?" I asked and pulled out a plate.

"3 pancakes, an egg and three pieces of bacon on the side." Louis said and I got it ready, then served it for him. I also put syrup on the table for him and he poured on a lot. "Can you make me some tea?" When did he suddenly turn so comfortable around me?

"Yeah, no problem." I quickly made him tea and then sat down beside him. I went and opened a book I've been working on. It's on 278 pages already. Honestly, I've actually published two books already. They're pretty good. People just don't know me. The only information is that my name is Fawn, no last name or pictures or anything. Actually it says my birth year - 1993.

"What are you doing?" I looked and saw Niall looking over my shoulder now.

"Writing, why?" I asked and the now three awake lads looked at me like 'that was a really bad lie'. "Oh, I made breakfast. Do you wanna serve yourself or shall I?" I asked Niall and Liam. I pointed to the food and they just walked over and served themself.

"What category is your book?" Liam asked me.

"I never said it was a book. I just said I was writing." I said and he nodded. "But it is a book and it's a mystery/thriller and romance." They all looked at me in surprise now.

"Is it long?" Louis asked and I made a so-so gesture.

"I'm not finished with it yet." I said and then began typing more.

"Then how long is it now?" Louis asked me.

"278 pages aka 21 chapters. I'm starting number 22 now," I told him honestly and then I felt another person behind me. "Morning, Haz." I said and then looked behind me to see curly checking if I was lying. "Do you want me to read what I'm writing so you believe me?" They all settled down by the table now and nodded. So that's what I did for nearly an hour. Louis sat beside me and read while I wrote, just to be sure I wasn't lying.