:Chapter 20:

-Louis's P.O.V-

It's a week before Christmas and I'm still stuck in New York. We're doing all kinds of stuff, but I just want to go home and cuddle with Fawn, kiss her and hold her and sleep.

I haven't really seen her since August. It's been FOUR months!!

She hasn't been able to come here, cause she's studying and she's busy with her new book and everything is so hectic.

"I WANNA GO HOME!" I shouted inside my room. We have this penthouse place here, so it's just me and the lads.

"ME TOO!" I heard Zayn yell from the other side of the wall.

"YEAH! I WANNA GO BACK TO IRELAND!" Niall yelled as well, he slept across the hall from me. The door to my room opened shortly after and Harry walked in, holding his Mac in hand.

"I don't wanna worry you, but you might wanna see this." Haz said, a confused and sad face on. He handed his laptop to me and sat down on my left side on the bed.

My heart ached at the picture and I felt my jaw clench.

"When is this?" I asked quietly. Harry just pointed to the date of the article.

Bookworm Fawn Calder seen getting cosy with someone that definitely isn't Louis from One Direction.

There wasn't much text, mostly pictures. It was of a black haired lad with one tattooed sleeve. Fawn was sitting on his lap, their faces way too close for my liking. Then there is another picture of them holding hands.

Another of her laying on his front in the park.

Another of them eating at some restaurant.

Another of him carrying her bridal style into a house, probably his flat.

Another of him standing in the door of the same house, his hand in her backpocket and they were kissing. It was even a video."No, she wouldn't do that." I said weakly, feeling very paranoid all of a sudden. I quickly clicked on Skype and logged onto mine, looking for her.

When I saw her icon was green, I immediately called her.

"Skylar, shut up! Hide in the closet or something!" I hear Fawn's voice before I saw her. I glanced to Harry and already felt the tears coming.

She's cheating on me with a guy named Skylar?

This is so much worse than Eleanor cheating...

"Oh my God, Lou? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I looked at the screen and saw a very flustered looking Fawn. Her cheeks were red, her hair a mess and her clothes were all twisted around.

"Oh my... SHIT!" I heard a female voice exclaim somewhere and suddenly a girl ran past, sliding and fell onto her back with a soft thud. "Bullocks, I fell on the pizza." She cried out, slowly sitting up with pizza sticking to her back.

Harry chuckled, but quickly clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Anyways, SHIT! Waffle, there are some seriously badass pictures on... Everywhere!" The girl exclaimed, still not acknowledging us. "Lookie, look, look, lookie! Well look!" She said, her hand waving all over the place.

"Kim, sit still!" Fawn groaned and took the phone, her eyes roaming over the screen as her pointer scrolled down. "Wow, what? Who's that?" She frowned and turned to the brunette who was picking pizza off her back.

"I don't know. Sky, can you come and help me!?" The girl asked and that's when the closet door opened and out walked a ginger girl, clad in fluffy cloud pants and a tight tank top.

"Ew, what the hell, Kimberly?" She scrunched up her nose, slowly picking food off the girl.

"It's a girl, Lou." Harry whispered. I nodded, my tears long forgotten.

"L-louis. T-this. This isn't true." Fawn said, looking at me wide eyed and in panick mode. She held up the phone at the same article I had read. "I don't even know that guy and seriously, since when do I wear ripped tops?" She asked, zooming in on the girl's top.

I sighed in relief and sagged back.

"Wait, what? Louis!? As in the Louis Tommo Tomlinson-with-the-fucking-sexy-arse-and-very-lickable-face, Louis?" The brunette asked, making me raise my eyebrows. Fawn burst out laughing, throwing the phone back at the girl.

"Yes, Kim. That Louis with the oh so lickable face." She said and the Kim girl froze, her eyes widened, then she suddenly jumped over the bed, some cuss words were heard before she crawled along the floor and slipped into our bathroom.

"Oh God, that's embarrassing." Sky sighed, her face crimson red.

"Yeah, no. Louis can be so much worse." Fawn said.

"Hey, I'm right here!" I said, making both their eyes turn back to the screen.

"Eep! It is him AND Harry-cute-as-a-button-fucking-sweet-as-a-banana-split-ice-cream-Styles! Hashtag, swooning!" The ginger sang and then let herslf fall backwards on the bed, dramatically holding her forehead and sighing dreamily.

"Are they realated or something?" I said sarcastically.

"Actually, yes. Those two are the cousins I've been hanging out with. Skylar aka Sky and Kimberly aka Kim. Very weird girls, but they've got charm. Admit it." Fawn said, now the brunette casually walked back out and smiled, dimples engraved into her cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Kim." She waved, acting like nothing had happened. "That over there is chubby Sky." She pointed to the bed, where Sky now jumped up, throwing a pillow at Kim.

"Am not! You're the chubby one." She argued and the brunette just rolled her eyes, finding pop corn from somewhere.

"None of you are chubby." I said and they both smiled brightly.

"Thank you, me and my belly are pleased to hear that." Kim smiled, blowing out her tiny stomach a bit, her cheeks getting blown up at the same time. "Anyways, I've been taking good care of Waffles, she's been eating healthy and I keep bringing her on walks and I've even pushed her in the pool a couple of times so she gets some swimming exercises. I bet you love me now." She said and Fawn just shook her head.

"Hey! I've been helping too!" Sky said, sitting down on the other side of Fawn. "I'm here to keep her company every weekend along with Kim, I do bring her books from the bookstore every Monday. I also tuck her in, yes, tuck her in, it's cute. Sometimes, I just sit and say things like 'Louis loves you, go to bed' or 'Stop sulking, he'll be home eventually' or 'Suck it up, chicka, bitches are made to be jealous'. We're great, right?" She smiled sweetly now.

Harry burst out laughing at the sweet and innocent smile she ended it with. I just smiled.

"Yeah, you're brilliant. Thanks for taking care of her while I'm not there." I said, both of them grinning widely.

"OH MY GOD!" There was a yell. Niall flew in the open door of my room, holding his phone in hand, the widest grin on his face. "Guess what I did? You're gonna love me, I swear. Everyone is going to love the Irish luck." He said, the grin never falling off his face.

"What did you do?" Liam asked, poking his head in with Zayn.

"Pack your stuff, lads. We're going home." All of fell silent for a bit, then we flipped furnitures and began shouting and we all ran to the blonde lad, nearly killing him in the group hug that ended up in a dog pile, but who the hell cares?

We're going home!