:Chapter 16:

~Harry's P.O.V~

"What's going on?" Fawn asked us and we just smirked.

"You see, Fawn. We have this little tradition. When there's a new couple, we have this little game here. It's really fun for us, but not for you." Niall said with a smirk and she knitted her eyebrows.

"Don't do it." Louis growled and kept trying to get free. He has never been this pissed with the game. We have done it three times with him and never has it been so bad.

"I don't get it." Fawn groaned. Dani went and opened the door. In came a couple of boys and girls, all our age.

"Fuuuck!" Louis cussed and tried harder. His expression was deathly. "Come on, can't you let it slip this once? Please." He pleaded us and tried to give us a puppy face, but one of the girls where now getting comfy on his lap. "Get off." He glared at her.

"What the hell?" Fawn looked pissed as well now.

This game might be weird to everyone else, but it's really funny actually. You see, the new couple are gonna get pissed now. Jealousy is a bitch and that's what we're gonna trigger. We got hot chicks and boys and we're gonna put the girls on Louis and the males on Fawn. Louis is deathly jealous, but he's really bad now, even before it had started. I didn't know Fawn was the jealous type though...

"This is a sick game." Fawn fumed and her eyes didn't leave Louis for a second. The blonde girl drove her hands through his hair, but he just gave her death glares, his face cold. She then tried to make out with him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on, big boy. It's just for fun." She tried, but he spat her in the face!?

"LOUIS!" Liam scolded. The girl gaped and left the room with a grimace. He didn't even seem faced, but Fawn was giggling madly in front of him. They were nearly touching by the knees, which makes it so much worse. You're so close, but you can't rip the people away.

"You think this is funny?" Louis smirked and looked over at his girlfriend.

"You spat her in the face. That's my boy." She smirked and sent him a wink now.

"Yeah, but you're getting the boys, Boo." Louis said grumpily as a boy entered the room. He is shirtless and has a strong body. "Don't touch her." He growled before the boy could even come close to her.

"Too bad for you. I wouldn't be straight if I could keep my hands off this tasty cake, eh?" He smirked and then slid his hands down hers. She didn't smile at all anymore. She just looked horrified, while Louis was boiling.

"You prick!" He spat at him. The stranger began kissing her neck now, he looked at Louis with an evil glint. The people we have here are all actors and models. They are all actually really nice.

"Stooop." Fawn tried to lean away as much as she could. He turned her head and smashed their lips together.

"Fuck you! I'm gonna kill you!" Louis barked and began thrashing around harshly. He actually looked crazy, like he was ready to kill. The other boy stuck his tongue in as well and there was constant growling from Louis.

"You pig!" Fawn spat and bit down on his tongue.

"OW! Fuck!" He yelled and she didn't let go until after a bit. He ran out quickly. The next man came right away and he began feeling her thighs, which she spit in his face and it was blood!

"Hands off, you cunt." She seethed and glared at him and so did Louis.

"You heard her, fuck off!" Louis demanded, but the boy only kept going. He wiped the bloody spit off his face. The next girl also arrived and straddled Louis. She even went as far as grinding on him, but Louis didn't react at first, until there came a strangled groan from him.