:Chapter 22:

OMG, there will be smut o.O WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

-Fawn's P.O.V-

"Ah!" I opend my mouth and Louis put a spoon with chocolate cake in my mouth right away. I raised my eyebrows when I felt him smear frosting down my jawbone. "That is not my mouth." I said unsatisfied.

"I know, I just needed an excuse to kiss you." He shrugged and put his hand behind my neck, keeping me still, thena leaned closer to me and slowly kissed my under my ear, then up my jaw. He kissed veeery slowly, taking away all the frosting.

I was biting my lip the whole time, keeping my smile at a down low. I could hear Sky and Kim giggling about us with Perrie, while the other boys whined about keeping it PG. Louis smiled the whole time. He kissed the corner of my lips softly and had a wide smile on his lips.

"All gone now?" I asked him, he put on a fake thinking face, then shook my his slightly.

"Nah, you've got a little something there on your lips." He said cheekily and was about to lean down to kiss me, when I quickly turned my face from him and his lips landed on my cheek. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth. Lou groaned and then whined, putting his face in my neck.

"Ay ay ay, no. That's not how it works in the movies." Sky whined, throwing a small decor pillow at me.

"Welcome to reality then." I said, she pouted and then fake cried in Kim's shoulder. Kim shrieked and jumped away, krawling over to Liam and hiding behind me. "Besides, there are kids in the room."

"Who?" Perrie asked and I pointed to the dark haired girl hiding behind Liam.

"She's 17." I said matter-of-factly.

"Dude, I turn 18 in January." She huffed, crossing her arms.

"Still." I shrugged and she just stuffed cake in her face. Louis quickly tilted my head around and his lips crashed onto mine before I could do anything. I automatically shut my eyes and kiss him back. He smirked against my lips, making me wack him upside his head.

I hear the others snicker, but I didn't pull away.

When we did though, both of our cheeks had turned pinkish and we were both smiling.

"Oh by the way, Louis." Lou turned his head to look at Sky. I'm really happy everyone liked those two crazy girls.

"Hm?"

"Your mom called, she said and I quote: 'You tell Boobear he better get his fat bum over her with the morning train tomorrow, or I will personally come down there myself and drag him with me'." Sky said in a very British accent suddenly. "Then on the nicer part in the end she said, still quoting: 'And tell him he won't get to enter the house unless he brings his girlfriend. We all want to meet her and see if she's right for him. Please.' And we were done, not after talking about some embarrassing childhood moments, but yeah." She said Lou's eyes widened.

"Heh... I think we need to pack, asap." Louis said, picking me up and just left our friends who were snickering in the living room. Lou threw me on the bed after locking the bedroom door, then crawled over me and kissed me up my neck.

"What kinda packing is this?" I asked him, giggling. Louis smirked and bit softly on my skin before answering.

"My favorite kind of packing." He winked, then continued kissing my shoulder and neck. "Is it creepy to say that you smell good?" Louis mumbled, still kissing my now hot skin.

"No... Right back at you." I said, my breathing was heavier. Louis chuckled hotly and shifted to straddling me.

"There are too many clothes on your body." He grunted and tugged at the hem of my sweater. I bit my lip, but arched my back and let him slide it off. He threw it on the floor and his sea blue eyes dilated with excitement.