:Chapter 24:

-Louis's P.O.V-

I stroked Fawn's cheek with a soft smile on my face, then leaned closer to her, placing a kiss on her slightly pouting lips. She was still sound asleep and I wanted to keep it that way. I don't like how I always find Fawn awake in the middle of the night.

When I find her, she's always so quiet and ghost like. She's not sleepwalking or anything, she's there, but I think she's just thinking very hard. Too hard. She's overthinking.

I reluctantly got out of my bed, but not before making sure she was comfortable in her position. I placed a kiss on her forehead before just going to the bathroom, then downstairs. I didn't bother putting on anything, I never do.

When I got downstairs the girls were up, everyone but the twins. They're anything but early risesrs.

"You're up early." I nodded and kissed mum's cheek before getting a seat, facing my two younger sisters. "What's going on?" Mum asked, sitting down beside me with a steaming cup of tea.

"Fawn is acting weird." There was a loud clinck from Lottie dropping her fork, looking at me in disbelief. My eyes widened when I realized what I really said. "No. No no no. Not like that. Not at all." I sighed in the end.

"Then how?" Fizz questioned.

"Well for starters, I think she's having problems sleeping, also she is too shy. She's always been shy, but not this shy. Also, she just... She's acting different. Not distant or mean or anything like that. She's still very much Fawn, I just think something is bothering her, and knowing her, she doesn't want to tell anyone, because she hates the thought of putting her burden on other's shoulders." I said, taking a sip of my tea once in a whlie.

"How does she act off?" Mum asked. I looked at her thoughtfully, then shrugged.

"I don't know. She doesn't eat as much, doesn't ramble about endless geeky random facts, she keeps zoning out and I always find her looking like a ghost at night." I said. Mum nodded, then her eyes widned slightly. She looked to me warily, then looked back to her food.

"I'll go talk to her, maybe she just needs a motherly advice?" Mum offered.

"Thank you, mum." I sighed in relief. She smiled and kissed my forehead before strolling upstairs, grabbing another cuppa. "You have to bring sugar for that. She doesn't drink it without sugar." I said matter-of-factly.

My little sisters gave me these smug looks, giving me the you-are-so-getting-whipped looks. I rolled my eyes at them though.

When mum left the girls smirked like the little devils they are.

"So..." Fizz started, nudging Lottie to actually talk.

"Do you love her?" We've been here for a while now actually. It's December 28th, the girls love Fawn to pieces. They weren't pretending to like her like they did with Eleanor, they actually liked her. Fawn had spent all yesterday with my mum and her friends doing whatever womens do these days with some of mum's friends.

We weren't planning on staying this long, but we decided to just stay. It was nice to actually be home, especially when I could see how much Fawn felt at home with my family and childhood home. It made me really happy.

My family gets along with my girlfriend, exactly what I wanted.

"Yes..." I said, trailing off, not sure where they were going with this.

"Does she love you?" Fizz asked this time. I nodded, making both their faces light up.

"She does." I said, knowing it was the truth. Fawn did love me and it made me feel the best feeling in the world. I can't describe it, but it was warm, fuzzy and good. It didn't disappear either. Everytime I thought about her, talked about her or saw her, it was extra strong, but the feeling of her love was always surrounding me, comforting me.

"Have you had sex yet?" That one made me choke on my tea and start coughing. OH MY GOD!

I continued coughing for a while, then wiped my mouth and sent Lottie a glare.

"Lottie, we're not talking about sex. Not now, not ever." I said, shaking my head. Lottie is a very straight forward, blunt person. She always has been. For example when we were on a holiday we met this rather round woman. Lottie just asked her how long she was on the way. She seriously asked the woman if she was pregnant. Obviously she wasn't and I ended up with a black eye at whatever the crazy woman had in her purse.

"You have, haven't you?" Lottie asked. Fizz made a face and left now, not liking this subject.

"Drop it." I said. She smirked and walked over to me. Lottie began twirling some of my hair, only to tease me. "Where the heck did you foul mouth come from?" I groaned in irritation and slight embarrassment of this subject.

For Christ's sake, she's SIXTEEN! I'm 22 aka 6 years older than her.

"I've always had it, moron. Now tell meeee. You're never home and I need some updates on my brother." Lottie said, being her stubborn self.

"No."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Nu-huh." I shook my head as well.

"Tell. Me."

"Fine, okay, yes. Now shut up." I groaned, probably blushing. She giggled and pinched my cheek. Most people would think she'd be completely grossed out by this, but no. I just had to get the crazy sister who actually enjoys knowing close to everything about me. It's weird. I bet she's an alien.

A green and vile alien, hiding inside her.

"Have you done it here in this h-" Lottie was cut off when the front door was suddenly slammed closed, then the next thing you know mum's car drove away.

"What the..?" I stood up and quickly went for my room, only to swing my door open and find it empty. "Fawn!" I called for her, but no reply.

"Eh... Lou, Mum literally left the house running with Fawn in tow, what's going on?" Fizz asked, coming over to me. My stomach twisted with nerves and I made my way downstairs to sit down.

Oh my God, what if there is something about her getting a new tumor or something? Maybe she's seriously sick and I've been a bad boyfriend, not noticing this.

What is she's actually dying!?

I suddenly found it harder to breathe, but then out of the blue someone slapped me. Hard. I glared at the person, ready to go into a screaming fit, when I saw all my four sisters standing there, still dressed in their PJ's.

Daisy wrapped her arms around me and I sighed, hugging her back. Trust Daisy to comfort you. She's going to become a beautiful kind woman, while the other three will just be nightmares.

I'm kidding by the way. I want us all to have a good future.

My little sisters all ended up cuddling with me under dousins of blankets, Ben and Jerry's tubs were being devoured and Disney movies were playing on TV.

Please be okay, Waffles. I love you so so much.

AN!

Cute old picture on the side of Louis and Lottie. They're just precious in that photo <3