:Chapter 21:

-Louis's P.O.V-

"Move, move, move, move." I said, bouncing even though I've just woken up after the long flight. Liam just wouldn't hurry up. "Come on, mate! Let me go first!" I cried out in frustration. He looked at me over his shoulder, stopping in the progress and smirked.

"Why, are you in a rush?" He aske slower then usual.

"No, but I w-"

"Exactly, now let me walk as I want to walk." He said, totally just doing it to annoy me. I groaned and looked around frantically.

"Yeah, well... Liam!" I growled, my annoyance rising. The seconds he had stepped down the last step, I ignored the fucking banner and ducked under it, running past Liam, jumping over the fence/banner shit again, bolting for the luggage shit. I ran past loads of people. Dodging them smoothly, jumping over bags and ignoring those floor escalator thingies.

Some people looked at me weirdly, but I was surely noticed, seeing as I was running at full speed, almost being the only one who didn't take those thingies.

I arrived at the luggage pick up. I stood there, my chest rising and falling quickly. My eyes were at where the baggage started coming out. My first bag came pretty fast, the second came a bit later, then I was just waiting for my duffle bag. Yeah, I've got three bags; sue me.

When it came, I threw it all on a trolley and walked out. When I came out, hundreds of people were around the arrival thingie.

There were barriers holding them back though. The paps were there, fans were screaming, but my eyes searching for this one particular person. When they did, my face broke into a facesplitting grin. I ran over to her and picked her up, hugging her tightly.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly as well. I didn't think it was possible, but when her legs slowly and loosely wrapped around my waist, my smile widened, my happiness rising.

I've been gone for so long, but she has kept on training her legs, she's come so far.

"I've missed you so much." Fawn said, my eyes shut as I just let my heart run wild, finally being able to hold her in my arms.

"I've missed you too, God, Liam was being so fucking annoying, walking the speed of a snail when we left the plane." I said and she giggled. Fawn pulled her head back so we could look at each other.

I stroked her soft cheek and she smiled. I pulled her head to mine and kissed her. Her soft lips were warm and sweet against mine.

We pulled away not too long after, though the lads had arrived now and Harry had rolled my trolley behind me, hitting the back of my knees, so I fell onto it. Fawn burst out laughing as she was now sat on my lap.

We didn't even have to move, Paul actually began pushing us. Fawn rested her forehead against mine, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you." I just said it. I've been on the verge of saying it so many times this last month, but I've always been too much of a coward, but now I just did it.

I told her what I felt and I hope to get a response.

Fawn's eyes widened a bit, then they began shining and her cheeks changed into a red colour before she slowly closed her eyes and kissed me passionately on the lips. I held her tightly, kissing her back with all I had.

Our tongues and lips moved in a perfect harmony as we were rolled out of the airport. I'm pretty sure the paps were having a fieldtrip at the affection us boys were showing towards our girlfriends.

I think, I couldn't be bothered to check.

"I love you so fucking much. Fawn, you are literally everything to me." I breathed, resuming the kiss. "I love you." I kissed her for a bit more. "I still love you." I kissed her again, now she was smiling into the kissed. "Hopefully you'll let me love you for a very long time." I kissed her one last time, then pulled back, smiling at her.