:Chapter 3:

Fawn's P.O.V

The tension was thick in the air and I shrunk down. I quickly looked around and saw a bathroom.

"Uhm... Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." I said with a small wave, then flew in the door. I locked it quickly and let out a breath. I did actually use the loo though, then washed my hands and splashed some water in my face and dried it off with a towel.

"WHAT THE HELL LOUIS!? YOU'RE STILL WITH HER AFTER SHE SAID YOU SHOULD HAVE A BREAK WHEN YOU FOUND OUT SHE WAS CHEATING!?" One of the lads shouted in disbelief. I frowned now. They are right, El doesn't deserve a second chance with him at all. El is not right for him. I don't like the whole he deserves better. I prefer saying he deserves someone who deserves him.

They kept yelling at the poor boy. I unlocked the door and they fell silent. I walked out and looked at them for a bit.

"Are you hungry?" I asked them and walked into the kitchen that isn't separated from the livingroom.

"Uhm.. El?" Louis said a bit hesitant. I turned to him with a smile.

"Wut?" I asked quickly. The four boys looked like they were about to die. Like, their eyes were about to fall out.

"You're horrible at cooking. You nearly burnt down my kitchen last time." He said sheepishly. I bit my lip now. Of course El just had to be a horrible cook! I like to cook... Ugh.

"Well... I'm gonna serve you lot Grilled Caribbean Pork Tenderloin." I smiled and grabbed my wallet. "I'll be back in 20. Okay?" I asked him. He nodded, so I pecked his cheek and walked out the door. Maybe El doesn't cook, but Fawn certainly does!

20 minutes later, I knocked on the door and Louis opened it. I grinned as he let me in. I walked into the kitchen and got everything out. I smiled when I saw he had a radio there, so I turned it on and Acapella by Karmin just started. So I put my hat away and then began making my advanced dish. It's really good though.

I had made the table and served six plates of the food for the lads and myself. They looked at me in shock. I just flashed them a small smile.

"Bon appétit," I said in a fluent French accent. It looked like they waited for me to eat first. "Fine. I'll take the first bite. You obviously believe I've poisoned it or something," I said with a playful smile and then I popped some in my mouth. I closed my eyes and then smiled. I love this dish.

When I looked around again all of them still looked at me.

"Come on. Try it and I'll..." I thought for a bit. What would El never do...? "Give you all a compliment each?" I suggested. They all gaped now, but quickly tasted the food, making me bite my lip and wait for some feedback.

"Wow... What did you do for two weeks?" Liam asked me and they all nearly moaned over the food.

"Uhm... Shopping and I met my sister." I said and they nodded, still in a dace over the food.

"How is your sister?" Harry asked me now. They still looked very tense and uncomfortable.

"Uhm... She's good. She's studying to become an editor and a publisher." I said and ate my food.

"Nice. Are you close?" Niall asked me and Louis wacked his head quickly. I giggled by how quickly he reacted.

"Nope. I cut contact with her five years ago. Our parents got divorced and she went with dad. She was always the daddy's girl, while I was momma's girl. Also, she loved to learn, while I didn't care. So I just stopped talking to her and dad," I said and felt really hurt. It really hurt when she did that. We were only 15. I missed mum horribly and I know dad missed Eleanor.

"Oh... That was... Harsh," Zayn said carefully and they all looked like they were ready to flee the room. They were waiting for me to explode in their face.

"I know. We've talked though and now we decided on being in touch. I text her a lot now, just ask Lou," I said honestly and they all kind of hardened now.

"What? Like you texted that dude Nathan?" Harry bit sharply.

"Yeah, you don't deserve Louis," Niall spat at me.

"Louis has only treated you like a princess and you wouldn't even let him hold your hand," Zayn growled lowly at me.

"You just totally changed. Louis is just too nice to give up on you. He hasn't even looked at a girl in three years, while you openly admit you're cheating on him," Liam said with disgust. I looked around the table and the four boys were looking at me in disgust, while Louis was actually tearing up.

I looked at him and saw a tear slide down his cheek and I could basically hear my heart shatter.

"I'm sorry..." My voice cracked now and I met his broken eyes. El has totally tore him appart. "I'm really sorry." I got up, then pushed my chair out and I walked away with my head hung low. I fiddled with my sweater and then stopped. I was in Louis' bedroom. I flicked the light switch and then gulped. I looked around at pictures and smiled a bit at how happy he looked like on them.

There were a lot of the lads, then some from when he was younger, then his family - his beautiful family- and only one picture of him with El. Louis looked so happy with his hand intertwined with hers, while El was wearing her fake, innocent smile. The smile she used to get everything she wanted.

"What have you done, El?" I whispered and stroked my fingers over the happy boy on the picture. My sister is a monster. A cold blooded monster. She has totally ruined a perfect boy. A sweet and beautiful boy. A happy boy. How can she not feel bad? I feel bad for being her sister.

The tears rolled down my cheek as I looked at the door. I need to fix him. I need to fix what my sister broke. I need to clean up her crime scene, her mess.

I need to put him back to pieces. Make him that happy boy again. I came to a broken boy and I'm not leaving without a happy one.