:Chapter 23:

-Fawn's P.O.V-

"How's it going?" I asked Lou and yawned afterwards.

"Good.." He said in concentration. I giggled, but didn't say anything. Soon enough he fastened my second braid with a small elastic, then pulled my white hat on my head. I took out my mirror and looked at myself.

Louis had just successfully braided my hair.

"Thanks, Bear." I gave him a sweet smile, then turned on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"No problem, that was actually fun. Now are you excited to meet my family?" Lou asked. I shook my head and hid my face in his neck. "Hey, Waffles, look at me." I bit my lip, but pulled my face back to look at him. "You have nothing to be worried about, if there is anything bad, it'll probably be about your sister, seeing as she wasn't a very good girlfriend. Mum never even liked her..."

"That's not reassuring at all! What if she thinks I'm just like her?" I said and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. He sighed and rubbed my beck, kissing my temple sweetly.

"Well, I don't care. I love you and I won't let mum keep us apart." He shrugged, then trapped my chin between his thumb and index. Louis moved my face in front of his and then kissed me sweetly. I sighed against his lips and just melted into him. He smiled and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.

I pulled back shortly after though, I'm shy. Public affection isn't my strongest treat.

And just on time, the train stopped.

"We are now in Doncaster, please exit the train on the left hand side. Mind your steps." The woman said over the speaker system.

Louis quickly got up, grabbing the duffle bag from the table and then he walked me to our two suitcases. He helped me out seeing as I'm not good with steps and such, and I didn't bring my krutches.

Louis cheekily snuck in a peck on my lips when he lifted me down, then we walked hand-in-hand.

We walked out of the station, scanning our tickets, then went to the parking lot.

"LOUIS!" I heard multiple feminine squeals of excitement. Louis' face broke into a grin and he quickly bolted forward, scooping up two girls in his arms.

"Ah! Girls, you've got to stop growing!" He exclaimed. I know for a fact that was the twins, Phoebe and Daisy. They giggled and hugged him tightly before he put them back down.

"Hey, you big goof." Felicite said with the same cheeky smile as her brother. He chuckled and hugged her tightly as well, then went on to Charlotte, saying a few words to her.

The last person he hugged was his mother, Johanna.

"Oh, you keep growning, but thank God you're back home safe and sound again." Johanna said, smiling widely as she kissed both his cheeks. Louis groaned, making me giggle. I quickly stopped though, because when the sound left my mouth, 5 pair of eyes landed on me, then the 6th which was Louis'.

"Come on." Louis mouthed, gesturing for me to come closer. I probably blushed as I looked down and half limped over to them. I've been working a lot on my walking, it's getting there, but it's hard to get it back to normal.

I got over there, fiddling with my white mittens. I'm wearing a black coat, white mittens and a matching white hat.

It's cold out so this keeps me warm.

"Okay, so... This is-"

"Fawn?" Charlotte cut him off, giving me a rather judgy once over. I shrunk back and shyed away, looking down.