Chapter 16

My face damp with tears, I was running with great speed to who knows where. Trees like a blur whooshing after me, the sun blinding my sight. I couldn't stop. I knew I couldn't. I had to carry on, no matter what, for Decorus. I wondered what was happening to him, if he was hurt, if he was dead.

More tears spilled over my eyes, just thinking back to my home, Cynthia and my 'family', and for the first time in a month I thought about my real home. I didn't like thinking about it: it made me so angry adn depressed. But after what had just happened in the space of an hour, it was a better place than here. My mum wouldn't be too worried since she had stupid Darren, but on the other hand, Nan would be worried sick. She'd be pacing her apartment, mind worried with thoughts. I felt guilty, she knew this was going to happen. I felt so bad.

After what semed like an age, I stopped to catch my breath. My surroundings were unfamilar,it was suddenly darker, and in the distance, a light. I was intrigued by this, and decided to follow. The trees around me were haunting, but the light was creeping closer adn closer with every step I took...

I felt a breath on my neck. Slowly twisting round, there was a sharp brush aginst my side. My eyes grew wide as a hand clasped my wrist. I tried to let out a scream, but my mouth was being covered. My heart racing, I stuggled franticly, but my arms and legs were restrained. My head bouncing, my legs up in the air: I was being dragged to somewhere. But I didn't know where.

I found myself in a strange dark room, when I could see, mysterious and warm. Steel bars all around me: I didn't have a clue where I was. The floor was cold and stone hard, and the smell of this place was nausiating. A figure was standing in front of me, tall, dark and ugly. His face was red, and his features were large. He looked sickeningly familiar. 

"Your in our prison."  I daren't speak, I daren't move.

"Well?" he said again.

 "O....ok?" I replied causiously.

"I get it, you're shocked, but at least talk like a normal person!" he abruptly yelled.

It was him. Again.